Jio in the month of April had successfully launched a one-time display offer called “ Dhan Dhana Dhan” under a first recharge of Rs.309 well under its paid Prime based service that is multiplies the 4G data benefit for about three months rather than one. Now, it has recently announced an “all Unlimited” Dhan Dhana Dhan plan, offering three months of full service at Rs.399/- judging by its website-jio.com. No doubt, this will end the already existing three month Summer Surprise and Dhan Dhana Dhan which was introduced in April and is still active.
The return of this 3 month oriented Dhan Dhana Dhan service in less than say Rs.400/- packs that will extend the ongoing tariff tiff that is going on in the telecom industry according to some analysts. Since the Jio’s rather aggressive pricing entered the telecom industry several telecom operating units have had to lower their tariffs and prices to face stiff competition.
What does JIO Rs399/- package entail?
- Unlimited data at high speed of 4 G data of 84, not just 28 GB and 128 Kbps.
- A validity of about 84 days, not merely 28 days.
- Jio’s paid Prime service had enjoyed initially a data and of course free voice calls for about three months with initial recharge of about Rs.309 or more. Initially, subsequent recharges will planned for 28 days validity with a recharge comprising of Rs.309. Now this Rs 309 recharge plan will get a validity of 56 days as compared to the 28 day validity offer.
- The Jio’s Rs 399/- 4G data offering recharge pack is now limited to 1 GB per day in its Fair Usage Policy. This recharge is inclusive of free voice calls- STD, local, roaming to all the unlimited SMSs and all operators.
The JIO Summer Surprise offer comes to close now with the coming to focus of the Rs. 399/- Jio offer. Revision in validity, data caps of the existing prepaid packages that operated under the Jio Summer Surprise Plan and Rs. 309 offer coupled with the Dhan Dhana Dhan offer, the Rs. 399 offer does make a remarkable dent in the telecom operating industry. This is its first revision since the company phased out the Rs.303 and Rs. 499 packs to replace Rs.309 and Rs. 509 packages.
Similarities and dissimilarities of other JIO offers:
- The Rs 399/- is quite similar to the earlier Rs 309 plan with regard to its plan term of existing daily allowance, but its validity is up to 84 days. The initial prepaid plan is quite low , about Rs.19 which gives about only a day’s validity, 200 MB of4G data, more voice calling based facilities and unlimited SMS.
- The Rs. 49 gives nearly 3 day validity and 600 MB of 4G data with same voice as well as SMS calling benefits.
- The Rs. 96 Plan which provides a 7 day validity with a data that is unlimited which is upto 1 GB per day which allows the internet to be used after at a speed of 128kpbs speed.
One can eagerly await the Rs.399/- JIO offer and make use of it to the maximum. It is worth availing the special service.