Samsung Galaxy launched Note 8 India, iPhone 8 & iPhone X Leaks, Xiaomi Mi A1 which is indeed a spectacular achievement. Mobile users are also keen to know what mobile phones are in the market and Samsung is a big business player naturally its products will be most welcome.
What is special about Samsung Galaxy Launches mobile gadgets :
- Galaxy Note 8 costs Rs. 67,900 in India
- Xiaomi Mi A1 has gone on sale
- Apple’s new iPhone called ‘iPhone X Edition’
What is to know about Samsung Galaxy Note 8 was launched at the cost of Rs. 67,900 in the country today, thus ushering India’s debutant new Samsung flagship. Pre-orders are being given for Galaxy Note 8 and deliveries will start on September 21.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- It consists of a 6.3-inch Infinity Display screen
- an in-built based stylus that Samsung claims attract Note loyalists
- a dual rear camera that has been set up on the back, which is a first for a Samsung phone.
- Bixby voice support for India which it says can understand regional dialects and accents which will be available starting September 30 on Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ and Galaxy Note 8.
- The Note 8 is available in two colors – Maple Gold and Midnight Black.
- It has just one storage option: 64GB.
- Available at Samsung’s own website or retail stores, as well as that of Amazon India.
- free wireless charger
- one-time screen replacement
Samsung Galaxy Launches Apple devices :
- Two Apple blogs, 9to5 Mac and MacRumors which are linked up with the final version of iOS 11
- new iPhone models: iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, and iPhone X Edition.
- a new Apple Watch Series 3, the 4K-capable Apple TV (2017), and iPod Touch (7th Generation).
- new Apple TV called “Apple TV 4K”. It’ will have a three-core A10 Fusion processor, along with 3GB RAM. It will also have support for Dolby Vision and HDR10.
Samsung Galaxy Launches Xiaomi Mi A1:
This is the first time in India it went on sale. It is Samsung’s first Android One phone. It cost about Rs. 14,999. The smartphone has stock Android 7.1.2 Nougat software with pre-installed Xiaomi apps such as Mi Camera, Mi Remote, and Mi Store, and similar to Assistant. Its hardware specifications are as follows:
- Mi A1 comes with a 5.5-inch full-HD screen
- octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor, 4GB RAM
- 12-megapixel dual cameras on the back
- 5-megapixel front camera, 64GB storage, and 3080mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy has much to offer and has introduced viable mobile applications in the market. It is much of a treat for the mobile users as they can choose now an application that suits them well. A varied choice helps one to purchase a gadget that would be viable and also within the budget limits. Samsung can feel the pulse of the market well.