Android Go is Google’s conceive to build an OS for low-end devices. It is primarily a stripped down version of mechanical man designed from the ground-up for low-cost Smartphone with underpowered processors, a meager amount of storage, and fewer than a GB of RAM. It has additionally been designed with data saving in mind and comes pre-loaded with apps like Gmail Go, Maps Go, Files Go, Chrome, YouTube Go, Assistant Go, Play Store, and Board.
Features and Specifications
- The Volte-based dual-SIM in India Go runs on android Oreo and the Smartphone comes with a 4.5-inch TFT display.
- It is battery-powered by a 1.1GHz MediaTek MT6737quad-core processor. Micromax Bharat, it has one GB RAM, Mali-T720
MP1 GPU, and 8GB of internal storage. The Smartphone is expandable via a microSD card slot up to 32GB.
- Micromax a 5-megapixel rear and front camera, with flash support at both ends.
- The Micromax Bharat Go packs a 2000mAh battery, and it claims to offer 6 to 7 hours of talk time, 170 to 180 hours of standby time.
- Connectivity 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro USB, OTG support, and 3.5mm audio jack. The smartphone weighs 130 grams, and the dimensions are at 136.5x67x9.6mm.
- Micromax said in a statement, android oreo is a compelling proposition for the mobile first economy like India. We are proud to announce the launch of Bharat GO, a smartphone powered by the android Oreo.
- If we look at the statistics, there is still a huge gap when it comes to Smartphone adoption all over the country owing to the lack of affordable Smartphone in the sub 5k category.
The Android Go based Bharat Go comes with a price of Rs. 4,399. Micromax has partnered with Airtel to offer Rs. 2000 cashback as part of Airtel Mera Pehla Smartphone initiative, bringing the effective price down to Rs. 2,399.