LG Max launches Low end smartphone in India
#LGMax #Smartphone #India #LG
Not all the people looking for new smartphones might want to buy high-end, high-spec devices. Whether it is for the younger children or as the second smartphone, sometimes what you are looking for are polite, wallet-friendly devices. India is considered to be one of the up-and-coming markets, not just for the smartphones but for other products as well, and LG is looking at targeting consumers in South Asian country as they announced that their low-end & low-budget LG Max may be coming there soon.
A few days ago, LG announced LG Bello II, which might launch in markets like Mexico, Russia, & other Commonwealth countries later this month. But it looks like this is same device that is now being called LG Max & may be sold first in India. Aside from the name, they have same specs: a 5-inch 854×480 display, running on the 1.3GHz quad-core processor, having 1GB RAM & an 8GB internal storage with microSD support.
When it comes to camera, it has a decent 8 megapixel rear camera and a 5 megapixel front-facing one. It also has Gesture Shot & Selfie Flash features for those who love to take selfies of course. It has the 2,540mAH removable battery, comes with the Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box, & has single & dual SIM variants. Although, connectivity is only 3G because LG assumed that India’s LTE connectivity is not that common yet.
- Panasonic Eluga I7 Launched in India
- LG G4 Stylus officially launched at Rs 25,000 in India
- Micromax Bharat Go Android Oreo Launched in India
- ZTE A530 with 18:9 Display, Android 8.0 Oreo Launched
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 with 13-Megapixel Selfie Camera Launched in India.
- Sharp Aquos S3 mini with display launched: Features,Specifications, price
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 4GB RAM Variant Launched: Price, Specifications
- Lava Unveils ‘Design in India’ Initiative, to Launch First Phone in October 2018
- Vivo X20 Plus Under Display Fingerprint Variant Launch Set for January 24
- Panasonic Eluga A4 with 5,000mAh battery launch in India at Rs 12,490
- OnePlus 5T Launch on November 16, First Flash Sale in India on November 21
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite on Sale for the First Time in India
- Apple iPhone X best for clicking says DxOMark; trails Pixel 2
- Google Pixel 2l 2 XL launching in India on October 27
- Flipkart Billion Capture plus Smartphone -Dual Cameras – Launch-November 15
- Nokia 2 Launch in India With 2-Day Battery Life
- Recent Reliance Jio Recharge
- Xiaomi ‘New Smartphone Series to be Launched Today
- Samsung gives away free Galaxy Note 8 to fliers
- What is Colocation and Features of Colocation
- OnePlus 2 available without invites today through Amazon India
- Microsoft Lumia 640XL 4G smartphone started for Rs 17,400
- Moto X Style to première in India very soon
- HTC Butterfly 3 & One M9+ Aurora Edition with 21MP camera revealed
- Intex started its new 11000mAh Power Bank – PB11K at Rs 1,099
- Asus ZenFone Go started in India at Rs 8,000
- Micromax launches Canvas Spark 2 at Rs 4,000