Samsung has quietly launched the Galaxy J7 Prime 2 in India. What seems to be AN updated version of the Galaxy J7 Prime, the J7 Prime 2 comes with an octal-core Eryngoes 7 Series processor and sports a 13-megapixel front camera. It also comes with a fingerprint scanner at the back. Another highlight of the Smartphone is the presence of a social camera with features like live stickers, filters, as well as instant edit
The Galaxy J7 Prime a pair of has been listed on Samsung’s India website and the portal presently displays a “sold out” accompany with it. The handset is not listed on any other social media platforms like Flipkart or Amazon yet. Interested buyers can click on the “Notify Me” button on the Samsung’s website to know whenever the handset is available.
Features and Specifications:
- The Samsung Galaxy J7 single-SIM (Nano) Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 sports a 5.50-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display and runs Android, though the version has not been specified.
- The Smartphone is powered by a 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7 Series processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.
- Which can be further increased by up to 256GB by inserting a microSD card.
- In terms of connectivity, the device offers 4G LTE, VoLTE.
- The Galaxy J7 Prime rear with f/1.9 aperture, an LED flash, and support for Visual Search feature through Samsung Mall.
- On the front, the phone sports a 13-megapixel shooter with support for AR stickers and filters, instant share, and instant editing.
- Software-wise, the handset boots Android Nougat and comes with Samsung Pay Mini for digital payments.
- The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 13-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3300mAh.
- It measures 151.70 x 75.00 x 8.00 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 170.00 grams.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 3,300mAh battery keeps the phone running.
- Connectivity options in the Smartphone include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.1, headphones, 3G, and 4G.
- Sensors onboard the handset include accelerometer and proximity sensor.
The Galaxy J7 Prime 2 has been listed on Samsung’s India site. It is priced at Rs. 13,990. Comes in black and champagne gold colors. The company is expected to reveal its availability details in the coming days.