Nokia 9 is indeed an upcoming smartphone of popular Nokia. It will be another smartphone which is very useful to mobile users who are always on the lookout for newer specifications and features.
Features of Nokia 9:
- It is expected to have a 5.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels.
- It will be powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and will have a 4GB of RAM.
- It is supposed to have a pack 64GB of internal storage that cannot be actually expanded.
- The cameras of Nokia 9 will pack a 22-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 12-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The Nokia 9 is rumored to run Android 7.1 and be powered by a 3800mAh non-removable battery.
- The Nokia 9 tipped to be a single SIM (GSM). Connectivity options are said to include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and 4G.
Nokia 9 specifications:
- Front Camera
- Rear Camera
- Battery Capacity
- Nokia 105 (2017) (Black)
- Nokia 105 (2017) (WHITE) Rs.1,070
Nokia 9 detailed specifications:
Form factor Touchscreen
Battery capacity (mAH) 3800
Removable battery No
SAR value NA
Screen size (inches) 5.30
Touch screen Yes
Processor make Qualcomm snapdragon 835
Internal Storage 64GB Expandable Storage No
Rear camera 22-megapixel
Front Camera 12-megapixel
- SOFTWARE Operating System Android 7.1
Wi-Fi standards supported 802.11 b/g/n/ac
Full specifications of Nokia 9
Device type smartphone
Duam Sim capability Yes
Input mechanism Touch Screen
Wireless charging Yes
Fingerprint scanner Yes
LED Flash Yes
Some more additional specifications:
- Nokia 9 will be featuring a sleek metal unibody design.
- The top and bottom bezels are also thin.
- The power button and volume rocker sit on the right side, while the SIM slot is located on the left side.
- The leaked image will not show on top of the phone.
- The 3.5mm jack in favor of a USB Type-C port.
- Rumors are that Nokia 9 could come with either 6GB or 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage.
- It is also rumored to feature IP68 rating for water and dust resistance.
- The smartphone will probably feature a dual-lens ZEISS camera, which will show an improvement over the pair of 13-megapixel cameras on the Nokia 8.
- It is quite obvious that Nokia 9 is indeed quite a venture and will much appeal to the mobile users. Its features and specifications are unique and will definitely help in the promotion and sales of Nokia 9.
Nokia 9 will prove to quite remarkable over Nokia 8 and with its added features will be very usable. Mobile users can opt for it as they will be able to improve upon their communication modes with others and the investment is therefore worth it. One’s pennies won’t go waste.