Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) has been launched in India. The new Smartphone, which is the successor to the Galaxy J2 (2017), comes preloaded with a Samsung Mall app that is claimed to use artificial intelligence (AI) to let users shop online by clicking a picture of Their desired product.
Features and specifications of Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018):
- The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 CPU which is paired with 2GB of RAM.
- It offers a 5-inch qHD 960 x 540 pixels resolution Super AMOLED screen. You also get 16GB of onboard memory that is expandable up to 256GB using a microSD card.
- The Samsung Mall app on the Galaxy J2 (2018) brings three key features, including a Visual Search, One-stop Shop, and a Universal Cart.
- The Galaxy J2 (2018) also comes with a Device Maintenance that optimizes its performance. Similarly, there is a memory saving proprietary Move to Memory Card.The dual Micro Sim
- The automatically directs content from social media apps to the external memory card.The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) will run Android 7.1 Nougat. In the imaging department.
- The Galaxy J2 (2018) has an 8-megapixel camera sensor on the back, while a 5-megapixel camera sensor is available on the front. Both camera sensors are accompanied by an LED flash.
- The Smartphone has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB. Sensors on board include an accelerometer and a proximity sensor.
- The box, the Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) will run Android 7.1 Nougat. In the imaging department.
- The phone houses an 8MP sensor at the rear, while a 5MP camera sits at the front. An LED flash accompanies each camera.
- Besides, the handset packs a 2600mAh battery and measures 143.8×72.3×8.4mm.
- The growth of online shopping and high usage of Social media platforms. Samsung Mall uses artificial intelligence to revolutionize the way customers shop online with a visual search. For avid social media users, Samsung’s proprietary Move to Memory Card feature is an advanced memory management solution that de-clutters the internal memory, thereby enhancing the Smartphone experience.
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) Price:
Samsung has also involved with Reliance Jio to offer a moment cashback of Rs. 2,750 via the MyJio app on recharging with Rs. 198 or Rs. 299 packs. Further, customers would get an additional 10GB of data on each recharge for the next 10 recharges. The Galaxy J2 (2018) price in India is Rs. 8,190 and it will endure sale starting April 27 in Black, Gold, and Pink color options. The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) is that the Indian variant of the Galaxy J2 professional (2018) that was launched in Vietnam earlier this year.