Mobile industry has much to offer and in India, one can have access to several types of iPhones. The market now will soon be having bookings of iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus.
What are iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus highlights?
- The iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus pre-orders will now be open till September 29.
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus can be pre-ordered offline via Redington outlets.
- Flipkart, Amazon, Jio, and Infibeam have started iPhone 8 pre-bookings.
pre-bookings have started in India via online and offline channels. There is no doubt several iPhone 8 pre-booking offers that are being provided for by online retailers in order to lure the shoppers by the organizations such as Amazon, Flipkart, and Reliance Jio, among many others. In the offline retail, several authorized Apple Resellers, Redington stores, and Jio Stores, large format chains, will be actually taking the pre-orders for the respective handset till September 29, when it will be on sale. Jio has also successfully launched a rather exclusive telecom plan for the present new iPhone 8 models. Apple also has been able to unveil the flagship of iPhone X within a span of this year, but it will soon arrive in India in November keeping in line with other global markets.
More about iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus pre-booking online:
The game players are Jio Amazon India, Jio, Flipkart, Infibeam
The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus pre-booking offers on Amazon India includes the exchanging and a discount of up to Rs. 20,341; by exchanging an old iPhone model, one will get Rs. 10,000 extra. The discount will include the exchange discount. There is no cost EMIs. Also, 10 percent additional cash-back on purchases made via HDFC Bank credit or debit cards, the option is to choose the Jio 70 percent buyback offer.
The Jio buyback option will also be available from Reliance Digital, Jio Store, Jio.com, and MyJio app, and also provide the customers nearly 70% of the purchase price if they use the iPhone 8 with Jio SIM card, and return it after almost a year ago. In other words, a person who has bought the iPhone 8 Plus 256GB for its fully available price of Rs. 86,000, he or she will get back Rs. 60,200 upon giving back the phone after a year of using it. Jio has made an offer of Rs. 10,000 cash-back on Citibank cards, and a Rs. 799 plan with 90GB data, free SMS, access to Jio apps, along with and free calls.
What are the plus points of iPhone and iPhone 8 plus?
- On Flipkart, the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus pre-booking offers to include exchange discount up to Rs. 23,000 (an extra Rs. 3,000 off on exchanging an old iPhone.
- 10 percent off on SBI debit and credit cards.
- 5 percent on Axis Bank Buzz credit cards.
- 10 percent cash back on PhonePe payments
- Rs. 10,000 Citi Credit and World Debit Cards.
- 1-year buyback guarantee at Rs. 99, which also provides Rs. 40,000 exchange value on return, as well as for an extended 1-year warranty on Rs. 2,695.
Hurry now and make a beeline to the stores to get the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus.