Flipkart’s Billion brands are coming up with its new venture, which had been announced in July last. In fact, the launch is due on November 15.
Highlights of Flipkart Billion Capture plus Smartphone :
- The new Capture+ smartphone will be on sale via Flipkart
- The smartphone will be actually available starting November 15
- It will be sporting dual rear camera
Features Flipkart Billion Capture plus Smartphone :
- Dual cameras at the back of the handset with dual-tone LED flash.
- Bokeh effect and ‘super night’ mode.
- Fast charging support for the new Capture+ smartphone.
- Unlimited cloud storage with an add-on.
- A full-HD display, rounded edges, and presence of stock Android Nougat.
- There will be about 130 service centers across 125 cities all over India.
- Stocks build of Android Nougat 7 out of the box.
- Hours of battery with minutes of charging with fast charging facility.
- No pricing information has been given.
- Power processor.
- A full HD display. Design-wise evident by the images.
- A slim metal body.
- Horizontally placed dual-camera setup at the back, located on the extreme left corner on the top, with an LED flash
- next to it.
- The fingerprint sensor also sits at the back.
- Up front, there is an earpiece with a selfie camera located next to it.
- The power button and the volume rocker sits on the right.
- The 3.5mm jack on the top, and the speaker grille, and a USB Type-C port at the bottom
- 5.5-inch display launched
- Prices start from Rs 10,999
- 32GB storage with 3GB RAM priced at Rs 10,999
- 64GB storage with 4GB of RAM priced at Rs 12,999 One can have it in Mystic Black and Desert Gold color options
- Flipkart will be offering no-cost EMIs and discounts on debit and credit cards.
- The highlight of the smartphone is its dual-camera setup which includes two 13-megapixel sensors – one for
- capturing photos in RGB (color), and the other in monochrome.
- The fingerprint sensor to sits at the back.
- The smartphone features a 5.5-inch full HD display with 2.5D glass on top and pixel density of 401ppi.
- A Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core SoC paired with 3GB/4GB of RAM.
- The 13-megapixel+13-megapixel dual-camera setup at the back comes with additional features such as super night
- mode and Portrait Mode. 3,500mAh battery with Quick Charge, which s supposed to last up to two days.
- On the connectivity front, the phone comes with a USB Type-C port, 4G, VoLTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, and Dual-SIM.
- On the software front, the Flipkart Billion Capture+ runs stock Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- It will be updated to Android Oreo very soon.
Watch out for Flipkart and be on the lookout for the smartphone that is now soon to be launched. It would indeed be a useful gadget for mobile users who are always keen to purchase a new smartphone with special features. Many users will be looking forward to the sale and will add to their list of smartphones. It is always interesting to try out something new and why not this new venture of Flipkart?