Panasonic has come with a new launch a smartphone which is budget friendly. It is popularly referred to as Panasonic Eluga.
Features of Panasonic Eluga A4 :
- Massive battery set up.
- The Eluga A4 comes with 5,000mAh battery.
- Available at Rs 12,490.
- Longer lasting 5,000mAh battery.
- The smartphone comes with a 5.2-inch HD (720p) display
- Runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
- On the camera department, Panasonic’s new Eluga A4 comes with a 13-megapixel camera at the back
- LED flash for better photography. On the front, the smartphone
- Has a 5-megapixel selfie camera.
- On, of course, the hardware front, the Panasonic Eluga A4 is powered by a MediaTek quad-core processor clocked at
- The device comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via a
- microSD card.
- Eluga A4 has several connectivity options like — 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB OTG.
- The Eluga A4 also comes with company’s in-house Arbo Assistant.
Panasonic, in last September, had announced two of its phones in its Eluga line-up — the Eluga Ray 500 and the Eluga Ray 700. The Eluga Ray 500 is rather available at a price tag of Rs 8,999, while the Eluga Ray 700 cost buyers Rs9,999. Panasonic claims that Eluga Ray is the most affordable dual camera-toting phone in the Indian market, while the Eluga Ray 700 is being billed for its massive 5,000mAh battery. Panasonic is also supposed to be planning to spend about Rs 200 crore on smartphone marketing in the future. The company has also announced that it would launch more than 10 devices under the Rs 15,000 price bracket in the coming near future.
Specifications of Panasonic Eluga A4 :
- 3G RAM, 32GB internal storage which is expandable to 128GB via microSD card
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front camera.
- The smartphone runs Android Nougat 7.0 with Panasonic’s own ARBO AI-based assistant included in the phone.
- A 4G VoLTE phone with WiFi, Bluetooth and a micro-USB port for charging.
- While Eluga Ray 500 had a 4000 mAh battery, the 700 comes with a 5000 mAh battery.
Specifications of the Eluga Ray 700 :
- 5.5 inches FHD display, Mediatek’s MTK6753 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory.
- A 13MP rear camera and a 13MP selfie shooter in the front.
- The Eluga Ray 500 had a smaller 5-inch HD display.
Panasonic will be competing with other smartphone brands such as Lenovo K8 Plus, Moto G5 Plus and the RedmiNote 4. Panasonic had indeed earlier launched the Eluga Ray 500 and Eluga Ray 700 in India that was priced at Rs 8,999 and Rs 9,999 respectively. Both phones, in fact, were sold on Flipkart and came along with big batteries on board. Smartphone users are in for real treat and will certainly go in for the newer version of Panasonic.