Vivo V7+ was launched within the country on Thursday. It has unique features and that is why it is a very attractive mobile.
- Has a near bezel-less screen
- Lots of megapixels in the selfie camera department
- The phone comes with a 6-inch screen
- Vivo has removed its bezels
- The V7+ feels is lighter in hand and smaller
- A selfie shooter.
- Vivo phones have high megapixel counts in their respective cameras.
- V7+ ships has a 24-megapixel camera on its front portion
What are its specifications?
- Its processor is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor along with Adreno 506GPU.
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal storage comes with 64GB which can be expandable by up to 256GB via a dedicated micro-SD card slot.
- The screen comes with a 6-inch 720p IPS LCD display with a 1440×720 pixel resolution.
- It has a 16-megapixel camera on the rear with LED flash. The rear camera can record 1080p videos.
- The front camera consists of 24-megapixel camera with LED flash. The front camera can record 1080p videos.
- Software involves running on Android 7.1.2-based Funtouch OS 3.2 which is Vivo’s custom ROM.
- The battery is backed by a 3,225mAh battery. No fast charging is available
What are its special features?
- Vivo phones are known for high megapixel counts in their respective cameras and are largely seen as an iPhone rip-off.
- A striking feature is its design. It has an edge-to-edge or bezel-less phone, in other words, similar to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and the LG V30.
- It has a tall screen and an unusual ratio of 18:9. It is referred to as Full View: a concept that provides Vivo’s new mobile phone a screen-to-body ratio of 84.4 per cent.
- It has a 6-inch phone, but Vivo has removed much of the top and bottom bezels as well as the bezels on its sides.
- The mobile phone occupies a smaller footprint.
- It feels smaller in size when one holds it.Nowadays, the trend is for a bezel-less screen in the mobile industry norm. It is becoming the norm. The concept is not limited to top-tier flagship segments any longer; companies such as Micromax and LG have off late made it more of a mainstream courtesy the Micromax Canvas Infinity and the LG Q6.
The Vivo V7+ is the third phone within the country to belong to the mid-level price segment and consists of a new bezel-less screen and is useful for multimedia purposes.
- The screen resolution of the Vivo V7+ is, however, HD or 720p is somewhat disappointing. The Micromax Canvas Infinity also has 1440×720 pixels resolution but costs just Rs 9,999. The LG Q6, meanwhile, has more pixels, precisely 2160×1080 pixels resolution and costs Rs 14,990. The Vivo V7+ which costs more should have at least come with a 1080p screen
- Design-wise it has a full-metal body with discreet antenna lines and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- The phone has a curved 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on its front and weighs about 160 gram and measures about 7.7mm in its thickness.
- It has a dedicated Hi-Fi audio chip which provides sound quality, giving a signal-to-noise ratio of up to 115dB.
Do pick and choose Vivo V7+