Twitter announces launch of news linked platform
Twitter has announced the new product that will make its real-time news feed available to everyone whether they are on the desktop, mobile or even signed into the Twitter.
According to the edge, the product is called Project Lightning and according to Twitter’s Kevin Weil, it will be the brand new way to look at tweets.
Twitter has taken a definitely editorial approach to news curation, complete with the team of people with newsroom backgrounds who will recognize the best tweets for anyone online trying to follow the news story, so the users will not require to rely on blogs to understand the meaning from the events Twitter thrives on.
Project Lighting, on mobile, will live in Twitter’s home row and show collections about current events and breaking news. Each collection will be updated in the real time and load immediately. They will also take over the device’s entire screen, for showing off photos, video, Vines and Periscopes. The new functionality will work whether the user is an active user or not. The collections themselves can be embedded online and in other apps.
Lightning is supposedly a few months away from release and there is currently no projected release date for the functionality.
Photo credit : http://promotetoperform.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/twitter1.gif.png
- LG V30+ With Dual Rear Cameras, Full Vision Display Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Nokia 3, Nokia 5, Nokia 6 to Get Android 8.0 Oreo Update Before 2017 End
- Nokia 8 to be created in India-meaningful technology
- All about iPhone 6 Rumors
- Microsoft holding Surface keynote in London in October
- Kodak is launching first Android – Smartphone in 2015
- The History of Social Media Websites
- OPPO F5 Red Edition launched in India at Rs 24,990
- Why You Need a Infographic for your WordPress Blog?
- Motorola Moto E gets price cut in India
- Samsung Galaxy Note edge with side Display launched in India for Rs. 65,000
- Microsoft Records Strong Hardware Sales, But Revenue Fails to make an impression
- Videocon Infinium Z50 Nova launched in India at Rs 5995
- 12 Natural Ways to Increase Your Site or Blog Search Traffic
- Next Microsoft’s big Windows update
- Samsung gives away free Galaxy Note 8 to fliers
- Technology Latest News Updates on 24th May 2014
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Apple Watch Series 3, Apple TV 4K Pre orders Now Available
- Best Adsense addition WordPress Plugin To Monetize Your blog
- Sony Xperia XZ1 and XZ1 Compact-release, specs and other info
- Lenovo K3 Note flash sale on Flipkart
- TOP 5 Latest Camera Phones
- Reliance Jio Unlimited Call Restrictions: No Single Beyond 5 Hours
- New Audi Q3 enters Odisha at Rs 28.99 lakh
- How Social Media Marketing will help your website or brand in 2014
- Honor 7X With 18:9 Display, Dual Cameras Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- WhatsApp beta 2.17.397 adds New emojis