Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone launched in August 2017 is unique in many ways. How?
Let us have a look:
Features of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 :
- The phone comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2960 pixels.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 price in India starts from Rs. 67,900.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM.
- The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 runs Android 7.1.1 and is powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery.
- It measures 162.50 x 74.80 x 8.60 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 195.00 grams.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, Headphones, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India)
- Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 detailed specifications:
Dimensions-162.50 x 74.80 x 8.60
Battery capacity (mAH) -3300
Colors- Midnight Black, Orchid Gray.
SAR value 0.22
Screen size (inches)-6.30
Resolution- 1440×2960 pixels.
Processor- 1.7 GHz octa-core
Processor make –Samsung Exynos 9 Octa-core 8895
Internal storage -64GB
Expandable storage type –micro SD
Expandable storage up to (GB)-256
Rear Camera-12 –megapixel
Front camera 8-megapixel
Operating System-Android 7.1.1
Skin-Samsung Experience 8.5
Wi-fi standards supported -802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Number of Sims-2
- Photos are clear with less blur on the world’s first Dual Camera with Optical Image Stabilization on both lenses of the Samsung Galaxy Note8.
- With the powerful built-in S Pen.
- Take notes without unlocking your screen.
- Handwrite messages and make GIFs.
- This Samsung Galaxy Note8 comes with a long-lasting 3300mAh battery.
- The Note 8 is available in Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Maple gold and limited edition blue case colors.
- The stylus or S Pen has pressure levels at 4096.
- The pen tip has a diameter of 0.7 mm which is a great improvement over the 2.0 mm found in the Note 7.
- The pen also includes Bixby vision.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is indeed a smartphone which comes along with superb features, thus wanting a mobile user to purchase it. Competition is stiff in the mobile market, but Samsung Galaxy Note 8 does withstand well the onslaught of the competition.
- Prior to purchasing a smartphone, one must have a thorough look at its features and the same applies to Samsung Galaxy Note 8.