One Plus two might feature a metal build, clues OnePlus CEO
The buzz around OnePlus’ forthcoming flagship, the suspected OnePlus 2, just doesnot seem to the end. After reports about its alleged faster fingerprint scanner, July launch and some specs , the company’s CEO Liu Zuohu has teased a full metal build.
On Weibo, he has reportedly asked that How to define “full metal”?” Now, there is no mention of One Plus 2, but considering he has been talking about forthcoming successor, we cannot rule out the option.
The company has already confirmed that the OnePlus 2 would feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1 SoC, USB Type-C port, and fingerprint sensor. In the recent post, OnePlus also declared that the fingerprint sensor would be better than Apple’s performance of TouchID.
The device is criticized to launch on July 27 & is expected to be priced more than $322 that is approximately Rs. 20,500.
After the successful launch of the OnePlus One flagship device & an restricted agreement with the Cyanogen, OnePlus is now trying out new and innovative methods of marketing its next flagship – the OnePlus 2.
The company has publicized that the One Plus 2 would be launched on 27 July through the world’s first VR product launch. At Rs. 99, OnePlus Cardboard VR headset is up for grabs. Here is how you can get one now.
Photo credit : https://9to5google.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/181707-oneplusonefull.jpg?w=611&h=458
- Now you can register for One Plus 2
- Smartron t.phone P with 5000mAh Battery Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Gionee M7 Power with 5,000mAh battery@ Rs 16,999
- LG G4 Stylus officially launched at Rs 25,000 in India
- Moto G : Gen 3 to have 2GB RAM, water-resistance
- Samsung aims to tackle Apple with price drops
- Xiaomi to start Mi 4c with 3GB RAM on October 3
- 7 Best Smartphone 2018: The best phones available January 8th, 2018
- Nokia 2 Launch in India With 2-Day Battery Life
- iPhone X Pre-Orders Open Now: Price in India Starts at Rs. 89,000
- Powermat Joins Wireless Power Consortium January 9th2018
- Apple’s iPhone 7 looks set to be ridiculously thin
- Review of Sony Xperia Z3+
- Asus ZenFone Go started in India at Rs 8,000
- LG launches Max at Rs 11,000
- OnePlus is set to launch so far another smartphone
- OnePlus 2 reservations exceed 1 Million in 72 hours
- Silent Circle’s Blackphone 2 is now ready for pre-order
- Huawei P20, P20 Lite and P20 Pro Specifications Listed on TENAA
- Lava Z50 Unveiled as Company’s First Android Go Phone, to Launch in Mid-March in India
- Nokia 5, Nokia 6 Start Receiving March Android Security Update
- ZTE A530 with 18:9 Display, Android 8.0 Oreo Launched
- Micromax Bolt S301 for Rs 3000 with Android KitKat, 3G
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8 At price Rs 32,500
- Panasonic launches Eluga Icon, priced at Rs 11,000
- Intex begins 3G-enabled Aqua V5, available at Rs 2,825
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite on Sale for the First Time in India