Micromax has expanded its Bharat series to launched in India. The Micromax Bharat Go is the companies first Android Go based Smartphone, and it was first demoed at MWC 2018.
Android Go is Google’s conceive to build an OS for low-end devices. It is primarily a stripped down version of mechanical man designed from the ground-up for low-cost Smartphone with underpowered processors, a meager amount of storage, and fewer than a GB of RAM. It has additionally been designed with data saving in mind and comes pre-loaded with apps like Gmail Go, Maps Go, Files Go, Chrome, YouTube Go, Assistant Go, Play Store, and Board.
Features and Specifications
- The Volte-based dual-SIM in India Go runs on android Oreo and the Smartphone comes with a 4.5-inch TFT display.
- It is battery-powered by a 1.1GHz MediaTek MT6737quad-core processor. Micromax Bharat, it has one GB RAM, Mali-T720
MP1 GPU, and 8GB of internal storage. The Smartphone is expandable via a microSD card slot up to 32GB.
- Micromax a 5-megapixel rear and front camera, with flash support at both ends.
- The Micromax Bharat Go packs a 2000mAh battery, and it claims to offer 6 to 7 hours of talk time, 170 to 180 hours of standby time.
- Connectivity 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro USB, OTG support, and 3.5mm audio jack. The smartphone weighs 130 grams, and the dimensions are at 136.5x67x9.6mm.
- Micromax said in a statement, android oreo is a compelling proposition for the mobile first economy like India. We are proud to announce the launch of Bharat GO, a smartphone powered by the android Oreo.
- If we look at the statistics, there is still a huge gap when it comes to Smartphone adoption all over the country owing to the lack of affordable Smartphone in the sub 5k category.
The Android Go based Bharat Go comes with a price of Rs. 4,399. Micromax has partnered with Airtel to offer Rs. 2000 cashback as part of Airtel Mera Pehla Smartphone initiative, bringing the effective price down to Rs. 2,399.
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Micromax launches Canvas Spark 2 at Rs 4,000
- Lava Unveils ‘Design in India’ Initiative, to Launch First Phone in October 2018
- Micromax launches Canvas Tab P680
- Micromax announces 3 new Canvas smartphones with 4G capability
- Micromax Canvas Nitro A311
- ‘Micromax Canvas Xpress 2’ to go on sale tomorrow on Flipkart
- Samsung Galaxy On Nxt 16GB Variant Launching on January 3: Price, Specifications
- Know more about Motorola Moto X 24th 2017
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Phone Price, Features and Specifications
- Huawei Enjoy 7S with Bezel-less Display Launched: Price and specifications
- Asus ZenFone 4 Starts Receiving Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- Huawei Mate 10 and Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Nokia 9 Price, Specification and Features
- Micromax-Vodafone bring 4G smartphone at under Rs 1,000
- Sony Xperia XZ, XZs and X Performance now receiving Android 8.0 Oreo update
- Nokia 6 and Nokia 5 to Receive Android 8.0 Oreo Beta Builds Soon
- Sony’s Upcoming H81XX Series Smartphones to Feature 4K Display, Android Oreo update
- Year End Review of the Latest Mobile Phones 2017
- Panasonic Eluga I9 with 13-Megapixel Camera, Seflie Flash Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt smartphone 3GB RAM version launched at Rs 12,999
- A New Savvy Innovations: Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- OnePlus 5 Gets OnePlus 5T’s Face Unlock Feature With Oxygen OS Open Beta 3
- OPPO F5 Red Edition launched in India at Rs 24,990
- LG V30+ With Dual Rear Cameras, Full Vision Display Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Ziox Duopix F1 Smartphone with Dual-Selfie Cameras Launched at Rs 7,499
- Gionee S10 Lite Launched at Rs 15,999: Price, Features and Specifications