Samsung launches Galaxy A7
An Israeli start up Store Dot has developed the ultra fast chargers that can charge the smartphone batteries in 2 minutes flat. The batteries have shown at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas recently, have a little shorter lives but could still last about 5 hours on 2 minute charge.
The company said in a statement that but given how quick the batteries take to the recharge, doing so couple of times a day should not be a problem.
During the time of demonstration, the firm also showed that the bioorganic charger system, which they are developing at lab in Tel Aviv can finally recharge smartphone battery in just thirty seconds.
Doron Myersdorf, the companys CEO, was cited as saying in BBC report that it was created by an using rebuilding battery technology from the bottom up.
The reactions that happen in battery are entirely different from those in a normal ones, and include specially synthesized organic molecules.
Photo credit: tecnomovida / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- Samsung discloses next generation Ultra HDTV
- A New Savvy Innovations: Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ Launch Set for February 25 Ahead of MWC 2018
- Top notch Samsung Galaxy S8+ Hits the Market
- Samsung smartphone Galaxy Note8 at Rs 67,900
- Samsung reveals latest ATIV Book 9 Ultrabook
- Samsung Upcoming Mobiles in 2014
- Samsung aims to tackle Apple with price drops
- Samsung gives away free Galaxy Note 8 to fliers
- Kodak is launching first Android – Smartphone in 2015
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Key Specs And Features
- Samsung’s Tizen Z1 smartphone, launched to challenge Android, fails to impress in India
- Lenovo launches A6000 in India available at Rs. 7,000
- Get to know more about Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy J7+ With Dual Camera Setup, Dual WhatsApp Support Launched
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Phone Price, Features and Specifications
- 600 million Samsung phones susceptible to hackers
- Samsung Galaxy A3 and A5
- Samsung Galaxy On Nxt 16GB Variant Launching on January 3: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Available in India at Rs 9666
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8 At price Rs 32,500
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime Goes Official, Coming Soon to India via Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ With Improved Cameras, AR Emoji, and More Launched
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt smartphone 3GB RAM version launched at Rs 12,999
- Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) With Samsung Launched in India
- Samsung’s First Foldable Smartphone Due in January
- 5 reasons why S7 users not to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S8