Samsung Galaxy s9 ands9+ Prime has been placed on the list of the Amazon India website thus marking a quiet unveiling of the affordable Smartphone within the country. The listing does not actually reveal much about yet, except a few key specifications. So there is no official word on the release date as well as the price bracket of the Smartphone yet. However, based upon an earlier report by IANS, thus citing industry sources, the claim is that the Galaxy s9ands9+ Prime price in India would be almost around Rs. 46,600 which is a highly competitive segment.
Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ Features and Specifications:
- The Galaxy S9 sports a 5.8-inch WQHD+ (1440×2960) Super AMOLED display while the larger Galaxy S9+ sports a 6.1-inch display with similar resolution. Both the phones come with 18.5:9 aspect ratios.
- The Galaxy S9 will be offered with 4GB of RAM, while the Galaxy S9+ will come with 6GB of RAM.
- It will be available in two variants, one with Galaxy S9 will be offered with 4GB of RAM, while and another with Galaxy S9+ will come with 6GB of RAM.
- All three variants support expandable storage of up to 400GB via a MicroSD card slot.
- It weights about Galaxy S9 163 grams and measures 147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5mm and another Galaxy S9+ weighs 189 grams, and 158.1 x 73.8 x 8.5mm
- The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ have “Remained” cameras in that they both feature variable apertures that can switch between a wide f/1.5 aperture to f/2.4 depending on the lighting conditions
- The Galaxy S9 flagships will ship with Android Oreo-based Experience UI out-of-the-box.
- Connectivity options for both the phones include 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C and three.5mm headphone jack. Sensors include measuring system, Barometer, Gyro sensor, Compass and Proximity sensor among others.
- The Galaxy S9 bears a single 12-megapixel dual-pixel sensor with adjustable aperture (f1.5/f.2.4) and OIS. The Galaxy S9+ gets a 12-megapixel dual rear camera setup with a similar primary lens because the Galaxy S9 and a secondary camera being a camera lens with f/2.4 aperture.
- The rear camera also gets the power to shoot slow-mo videos at up to 960 frames per second.
- The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ come with the same 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/1.7 aperture.
- The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ also introduce a new Intelligent Scan technology which is a biometric feature.
- The speakers on the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ do not look all that different compared. Immersive sound experience and are 40 percent louder as well.
The phones will be available in Midnight Black, Lilac Purple and Coral Blue colors in the US while customers outside the US will also get a Titanium Grey color option. Note that only the 256GB storage variant will initially only be available in Midnight Black. Pre-orders will start on March 2 and the phones will start shipping
on March 16.
The Samsung Galaxy s9 priced starting (Rs. 46,600) and Samsung Galaxy s9+ (Rs.54,400 ) it is already selling in Indian market .however, is now open on Samsung’s online store and you will have to be payment of Rs 2,000 to pre-book the Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+.
Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ quite an interesting and viable gadget which will prove to be very useful indeed for official and personal usage. It is worth looking into and also investing as it will prove to be worthwhile.