Microsoft Lumia 640XL 4G smartphone started for Rs 17,400
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE 4G device priced at Rs 17,399 has been initiated in India with an aim to broaden Microsoft’s smartphone portfolio under the Lumia series. Below is detailed note about Microsoft Lumia 640XL 4G smartphone started for Rs 17,400.
The Lumia smartphone with the 4G capability, which comes with 13MP camera, 5.7 inch HD screen, & Windows 8.1 OS, would be available to India, Microsoft Mobile Devices, Director (Sales), South, T S Sridhar said.
The dual sim smartphone has equipped Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor.
He further added that they understand the needs of the Indian consumers and with the Lumia range they have always focused on complementing the needs of the customers across segments by delivering new experiences and features. LUMIA 640 XL LTE is power packed offering great productivity at a power of 4G”,
Microsoft would retain the smartphone with bundled offer from telecom operator Bharti Airtel till December 31, 2015.
Photo credit : Google search
- Microsoft’s First Lumia Mobile coming on this Tuesday.
- India import dummy units of Microsoft Lumia 535 from China.
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro 4 Windows 10 Hybrids Now On Sale
- Microsoft to launch new Surface Lumia phones in October
- Microsoft and Nokia Deal now expect to close in April
- Microsoft holding Surface keynote in London in October
- Microsoft HoloLens a sensational vision of PC’s future
- Microsoft opens re-branded Nokia Store in Chennai
- Microsoft Launches Online Store on Snapdeal
- Microsoft Records Strong Hardware Sales, But Revenue Fails to make an impression
- Intex launches ‘Aqua Cloud Pace’ at Rs 7,000
- Intex Aqua 4G+ launched at Rs. 9500 in India
- YU Yureka Plus smartphone available at Rs. 9,000
- Sony Introduces Three Xperia Z5 Series
- Google, Amazon, and Microsoft pay to avoid ad filter
- Google Pixel 2l 2 XL launching in India on October 27
- LG G4 Stylus officially launched at Rs 25,000 in India
- Gionee’s dual-SIM F103 smartphone launched
- Panasonic launches smartphones in regional languages
- Review of Sony Xperia Z3+
- Nokia C1 Android smartphone leaks online
- Xiaomi sells 800,000 ‘Redmi Note 2’ smartphones within 12 hours
- Lenovo A2010 launched at Rs 5,000
- Bug fix for Microsoft Lumia 535 touch screen issues to come out on Dec 27
- Review of Microsoft Lumia 540
- Asus ZenFone Go started in India at Rs 8,000
- Zen Sonic 1 smartphone listed online at Rs 6,000