Vodafone always tries to manipulate the market by introducing newer versions of its products and now has come up with a Plan with IGB daily data which permits 84 days of unlimited calls at a reasonable price of Rs. 496. Naturally, such an offer will draw the attention of many buyers and this will simply enhance the image of Vodafone further which is in competition with Jio.
Highlights of Vodafone Plan With 1GB Daily Data
- Vodafone Rs. 496 plan does come with unlimited calls to any of network
- Free incoming cum outgoing calls while roaming
- The Rs. 177 plan has a 28-day validity with 1GB daily data, free calls.
- One plan looks towards long-term recharge.
- Another one has validity for about 28 days.
These plans are meant for existing customers as well as MNP users. These plans have been introduced a week after Reliance Jio updated its tariff plans that are available for the existing customers and has updated its existing tariff plans in order to raise the required plans to be able to raise the prices of popular pre-paid that reduces the validities of the postpaid plans.
What are the significant features of Vodafone 1GB Daily Data
- The new Vodafone plan with 1GB data per day and 84-day validity is priced at Rs. 496 and comes with unlimited local and STD calls across any network.
- Buyers will get free incoming and outgoing calls on roaming with the Vodafone Rs. 496 plan.
- This plan does compete directly with Jio’s Rs. 459 which consists of the same benefits but also does come with free SMS and has access to its own apps.
- Similarly, the Rs. 177 Vodafone plan comes with 28-day validity, 1GB data per day, and unlimited calls anywhere in the country across networks; all calls remain free here as well. However, the user will not get the free incoming and outgoing roaming call facility with this plan. There is no Jio plan with 28-day validity and 1GB data per day.
- The new Vodafone plans, in fact, come a day after the operator happens to launch with unlimited local and STD calls that all operators and 500MB data that have 7-day validity.
Thus, the new plans of Vodafone ensure that one gets unlimited local and STD calling along with free incoming as well as outgoing calls that are on roaming and the pack does include 1GB of 4G data per day. The completion is on with Jio indeed but Vodafone has indeed brought out newer versions in order to make successful inroads into the market.
What does a user expect from a newer version?
- Better functioning of the product.
- Easy on the budget.
- Quick to operate.
Vodafone has done remarkably well so far and will continue to do so by introducing these new plans. Constant endeavors are made by companies to improve upon their products to appease their customers.