Lava on Wednesday expanded its Z-range of smartphones with the launch of a new model – the Lava Z91. The company has four smartphones in its Z-series- Lava Z60, Lava Z70, Lava Z80, and Lava Z90 – which
it had launched in October last year.
The Lava Z50 a little while earlier, which was the first smartphone to come with Android Oreo Go in India, surprisingly, that’s not the case with the latest offering. Let’s have a closer look at what the Lava Z91
has in store for users.
Lava Z91 Feature and specifications:
- The dual-SIM Lava Z91 runs Star OS 4.2 based on Android 7.1 Nougat.
- Lava has decided to feature a bezel-less design with this budget smartphone, fitting a 5.7-inch HD+ panel having a resolution of 1,440 x 720 pixels Full View display with and 18:9 aspect ratio and 2.5D curved glass.
- It is powered by a MediaTek MTK6739 SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs in 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB through a microSD card.
- In terms of optics, the smartphone sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and flash.
- It comes with a Bokeh mode feature. On the front, there is an 8-megapixel camera with a f/2.2 aperture for selfies. With Star OS, the handset comes with a video beauty feature, the company.
- Lava draws its power from a decently sized 3,000mAh battery which can last you through the day with moderate use.
- The Lava Z91 has a five fingerprint sensor; it also comes with face recognition technology for unlocking the smartphone.
To charge the phone’s battery, a micro USB port is provided on the bottom. Apart from that, the phone rocks all the standard connectivity options like WiFi, Bluetooth, and a headphone jack.
- The Lava Z91 comes with a 2-year warranty and one-time free screen replacement offer. Additionally, buyers of the smartphone can avail an Rs. 2,000 cashback offer from Airtel.
Lava has priced this smartphone at Rs 9,999 and will be available across most retailers in India. The brand has partnered with Airtel yet again and will offer a cashback of up to Rs. 2,000. It is also worth mentioning that the phone comes with a two-year warranty from time of purchase.