Huawei has gained much popularity with its P9 and P10 camera-focused smartphones. Both the handsets, at their launch time were much appreciated for their respective cameras that do come with the Leica lens. Now it will soon gain much prominence with its new launch which is a triple rear camera smartphone, P11.
It will indeed be an exciting new product with the focus on the camera.
Features of Huawei P11:
- It will consist of a 40MP rear camera along with 3 lens rear (5x hybrid zoom) and a front-facing camera with 24MP.
- All the respective cameras onboard will be no doubt co-developed by Leica.
- It is worth adding that the Huawei Mate 10 and the Mate 10 Pro both sport the same 24MP front-facing camera.
- The P11 will also feature AI-powered assist meant to scan objects that are being clicked and also adjust to the correct scene as well as the mode.
- Also, there might also be a pro night mode that is said to capture 100% more light for better low-light shots.
Specifications of Huawei P11:
- Performance Octa Core
- Display 5.5 (13.97cm)
- Storage 128 GB
- Camera 12 MP
- Ram 6GB
- Fingerprint sensor position –front
- Other sensors-Light sensors, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
- Fingerprint sensor- Yes
- Quick charging- Yes
- Operating system –Android v8.0 (oreo)
- Sim slots- Dual SIM, GSM+GSM
- Launch date –March 20, 2018 (unofficial)
- Custom UI- Emui 8
- Network-4G: Available 3G, also 2G
- A 40MP resolution
- As 24MP front-facing selfie snapper
- More light to the sensors.
- Audio-jack -3.5mm
- Chipset- HiSilicon Kirin 960
Huawei impact will be on account of its camera features and the mobile users will find it very remarkable indeed. The focus is also on AI functions. Huawei has indeed come up with exciting new products.
The P11 is also featuring AI-powered assist that will enable the scanning of objects which are being clicked and also adjusted the correct scene. Along with this, there is also a pro night mode that is said to indeed capture about 100% more light for better low-light oriented shots.
Other features are :
- The P11 to feature a 5.8-inch AMOLED 18:9 display, either 4GB or 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, and a 3220mAh battery.
- Huawei P11 is likely to be powered by the company’s Kirin 970 mobile processor, which has a dedicated Neural Processing Unit (NPU) for AI-related tasks.
It is quite evident that Huwaei P11 will be quite a success on account of its features. It will be a remarkable smartphone and will impact the mobile market in several ways. The users will find it convenient to use and will find it to be a worthwhile investment. The mobile market is always on the lookout for new innovations and Huawei will also add its new innovation to the existing market scenario.