Huawei P20 has been placed on the list of the Amazon India website thus marking a quiet unveiling of the affordable smartphone within the country. The listing does not actually reveal much about them yet, except a few key specifications. So there is no official word on the release date as well as the price bracket of the smartphone yet. However, based upon an earlier report by IANS, thus citing industry sources, the claim is that Huawei is working on a notch display trio that will allegedly be named P20, P20 Plus, and the P20 Lite. The lite variant of the 2018 camera-centric P-series got leaked ahead of the official March 27 unveiling, all thanks to the prolific leakster Even Blass.
Its Features and Specifications:
- judging by Huawei P20 Lite Prime has 5.6-inch full-HD (1080 x 2250 pixels) resolution, 8megapixel cameras Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture lens the front and back and rear LED flash
- It will be available in one with 8GB RAM and Internal Storage 128GB, expandable
- MicroSD cards. Huawei P20 Lite Prime will support Samsung Pay Mini for mobile payments.
- It also has a hardware Home button below the display, flanked by the capacity buttons on the sides.
- While the India Model does sport a 16-megapixel selfie shooter, the UAE variant has an 8-megapixel front camera.
- Other details of the Huawei P20 Prime listed on the UAE site does include 3520mAh battery LED flash, Leica Lens, Hybrid zoom, dual-SIM functionality, and also a dedicated slot for microSD card. The memory by Yes Up to 256 GB.
- Other sensors include a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor
- Yes, it does. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali-G71 MP8 GPU
- Huawei P20 Lite With 5.6-Inch Display, Android Oreo, 4GB RAM, the UAE variant include Wi-Fi802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GLONASS.
- It a will be a fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The Huawei P20 Lite along with the P20, both with dual rear cameras and the P20 Pro with triple rear cameras will be introduced at an event in Paris on March 27th
- The Huawei P20 series has surfaced online. While the images appear to direct towards a futuristic design, the highlight of Huawei’s upcoming smartphones could be a triple camera setup.
- However, it might feature only in the premium variant of the smartphone.
- Now, a live image of the Huawei P20 Lite has surfaced showcasing the smartphone and its specifications.
- Noted tipster Evan Blass published an image of the Huawei P20 Lite, showcasing the iPhone X-style notch which is expected to feature across the range
- According to Blass’ report in Venture Beat, the smartphone will be powered by an octa-core Kirin 659 SoC comprised of a quad-core SoC clocked at 2.48GHz coupled with a 1.7GHz quad-core SoC.