AI-enabled Honor V10 is particularly aiming to take on the OnePlus 5T. The Huawei’s sub-brand Honor will be bringing its bezel-lessV10 smartphone with an Artificial Intelligence (AI)-enabled chipset to India in the month of January.
Based upon industry sources that the Honor V10 is all likely to be launched in the popular Chinese market early this week and Honor will be announcing the global launching of the V10 at a local event in London on December 5.
Features of AI-enabled Honor V10:
- The 6GB RAM version of theV10 (with 128GB internal memory) will indeed feature a dual rear-facing camera system (16 MP+20 MP) with a wide aperture range from F/0.95-F/16 and a 13MP front shooter.
- The bezel-less, 5.99-inch device with a 2160p x 1080p FHD+ display is expected to house a 3,750mAh battery and will sport the new EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
- The device, of which the price is to be announced yet, will most likely be running on the Kirin 970 chipset — Huawei’s first SoC a with Neural Processing Unit (NPU) that does promise an affordable AI ecosystem.
- The V10 will be available on either Amazon or Flipkart, the sources said.
- The December 5 event will also be seeing the launch of the Honor 7X, the successor to the immensely successful Honor 6X.
- The 4GB RAM Honor 7X features a 16MP + 2MP high-definition dual-rear camera setup and an 8MP front camera.
- It will make use of the Kirin 659 octa-core processor.
- The 5.9-inch device with an FHD+ FullView Display houses 3,340mAh battery and will be available in three variants, with 32, 64 and 128GB internal memory.
- The 6GB V10 with 128GB internal memory will feature a dual rear-facing camera system (16 MP+20 MP) with a wide aperture range from F/0.95-F/16 and a 13MP front shooter.
- Honor V10 houses a 3,750mAh battery and will have new EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
AI-enabled Honor V10 Price:
The V10 is no doubt, very cost-effective venture of Huawei’s Mate 10 smartphones that have been launched in the month of October. In China, the Honor 10’s 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage variant are priced at CNY 2,699 (approximately Rs.26,300). The 6GB and 64GB storage variant costs CNY 2,999 (approximately Rs.29,300) while the 6GB and 128GB variant costs CNY 3499 (approximately Rs.34,200).
Honor V10 with AI-enabled 6GB will be soon coming to India In the of January 2018. This Huawei sub-brand Honor is to be able to bring its bezel-less V10 smartphone with an Artificial Intelligence (AI)-enabled chipset the first from Honor to launch. The announcement will be made at a global event in London.
Specifications for AI-enabled Honor V10:
- The 3,750mAh battery and will have new EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
- 6GB (with 128GB internal memory).
- The bezel-less has a 5.99-inch device with 2160p x 1080p FHD+ display houses.
Honor V10 is expected to make the tremendous impact on the mobile market.