What is Bing Ads and What are the benefits of Bing Ads?
Bing Advertisement is a service that offers pay per click advertising on Yahoo! and Bing or Microsoft search engines. This service was previously known as MSN adCenter and Microsoft adCenter. It offers excellent opportunities for consumers and advertisers.
Bing is an effective search engine that gives a user-centric and innovative search experience. Microsoft Ads is available in numerous markets across the nation so that advertisers can take advantage of the resources, ad solutions and tools to enhance the business.
Using Microsoft Ads, users can target their users by mobile phones and connect with customers with the call ad offerings such as Bing offers, Call Extensions, Local extensions etc.
Benefits of Bing Ads
- Pay-per-click is less expensive than Google
- Microsoft Ads provides APIs that are used to manage advertising campaigns
- Like Adwords editor, Bind Ads also offer desktop tool to manage campaigns offline
- Using Bing Ads, advertisers can target their ads by restricting them to a set of demographics
- With the publisher performance report, users can measure search partner performance
- Users can block nearly 500 sites at Ad group and campaign
- Microsoft Bing Ads offers new opportunities for Advertisers
- Users can mould their cookie window to match with their sales cycle and business model
- Bing provides unique searchers
Apart from these, Bing Ads have many other benefits than Google, so more than 45 million people doesn’t use Google.
The above details is all about What is Bing Ads and What are the benefits of Bing Ads?