Redmi 5A is a follow up of Redmi 4A and is a China-based product.Certain new features have been added to give it a spectacular look and also make it useful for the users.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Features
- The new Redmi 5A a metal-like matte texture
- Xiaomi 5A is lighter than the metal.
- The handset weighs about 137 grams.
- The Redmi 5A is its battery.
- The MIUI 9-based smartphones have a fingerprint sensor.
- Sports certain design changes.
- Has rounded corners which enable it to have a comfortable grip.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A price in India Rs. 6,000
The product is available for pre-orders starting from Monday in China. One can also acquire it via the company’s official site as well as other respective popular e-commerce sites available in China.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- The all-new Redmi 5A does not have massive upgrades as compared to the Redmi 4A.
- The Redmi 5A features a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display with a pixel density of 296ppi.
- Similar to the Redmi 4A, the successor is also powered by the quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC, which happens to be clocked at 1.4GHz, and also coupled with 2GB of RAM.
- It comes with 16GB inbuilt storage which is further expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB).
- The dual-SIM Redmi 5A packs a 3000mAh battery which seems to be a downgrade when compared to the Redmi 4A.
- The handset sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, burst mode, panorama mode, HDR mode, and more.
- It comes with a 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture lens.
- It supports 1080p and 720p video recording. Connectivity options on the Redmi 5A include 4G with VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Micro-USB. It comes with a hybrid SIM slot
- The Redmi 5A will run MIUI 9 which is virtually out-of-the-box with a newer MIUI version. The new MIUI 9 features does include Smart assistant, Smart app launcher, Image search as well as a quick reply as well as notification and management and newer home screen enhancements, as well as lock screen enhancements as well as split screen multitasking among many others.
Some more features of Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A smartphone was launched in August 2017
- The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
- The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3080mAh non removable battery.
- It measures 153.00 x 76.20 x 7.50 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 150.00 grams.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A is a dual SIM (GSM + CDMA and GSM + CDMA) smartphone that does accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G. Sensors on the phone that include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
It is quite obvious that Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A is a unique product will prove worth its usage.