LG launches Max at Rs 11,000
LG has publicized its newest mid-range smartphone in India dubbed Max. Priced Rs 11,000, the all-new Max might come dipped in white, titan & gold colour options.
The smartphone sports the 5-inch FWVGA display with the 480 x 854 pixels of resolution. Under the hood, it comes powered by the 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with the 1GB RAM.
The 8GB onboard storage is expandable with the microSD card slot. The smartphone comes with 8-mp rear snapper and 5-mp front-facing camera. The camera comes loaded with the Gesture Shot & Selfie Flash features.
The smartphone runs the latest 5.1.1 Lollipop. The connectivity choices include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS and USB 2.0. It might be available in single & dual SIM variants.
A 2540mAh battery completes the package.
- Samsung aims to tackle Apple with price drops
- Asus ZenFone Go started in India at Rs 8,000
- ZTE A530 with 18:9 Display, Android 8.0 Oreo Launched
- Panasonic launches Eluga Icon, priced at Rs 11,000
- LG G4 Stylus officially launched at Rs 25,000 in India
- Moto G : Gen 3 to have 2GB RAM, water-resistance
- Sony Xperia C3 selfie phone launched in India at Rs 23990
- Review of Sony Xperia Z3+
- Lava Z50 Unveiled as Company’s First Android Go Phone, to Launch in Mid-March in India
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8 At price Rs 32,500
- Gionee M7 Power with 5,000mAh battery@ Rs 16,999
- Intex begins 3G-enabled Aqua V5, available at Rs 2,825
- Smartron t.phone P with 5000mAh Battery Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Micromax Bolt S301 for Rs 3000 with Android KitKat, 3G
- Panasonic Eluga A4 with 5,000mAh battery launch in India at Rs 12,490
- Nokia 2 Launch in India With 2-Day Battery Life
- Silent Circle’s Blackphone 2 is now ready for pre-order
- LG L60 Dual smartphone selling online for Rs 7990
- LG G5 Modular Smartphone Set to Launch in India
- Huawei P20, P20 Lite and P20 Pro Specifications Listed on TENAA
- OnePlus 2 reservations exceed 1 Million in 72 hours
- OnePlus is set to launch so far another smartphone
- Xiaomi to start Mi 4c with 3GB RAM on October 3
- One Plus two might feature a metal build, clues OnePlus CEO
- iPhone X Pre-Orders Open Now: Price in India Starts at Rs. 89,000
- Nokia 5, Nokia 6 Start Receiving March Android Security Update
- 7 Best Smartphone 2018: The best phones available January 8th, 2018