Panasonic has brought into focus its smartphone on Wednesday by launching the Eluga I9. It is indeed a bold venture and Panasonic Eluga 19 is hoped to be a success with the mobile users.
Features of Panasonic Eluga I9:
- The new smartphone is priced at Rs. 7,499 and will be exclusively available in the country via Flipkart.
- It is priced against popular brands such as the Xiaomi Redmi 5A and Nokia 2.
- The dual-SIM Panasonic Eluga I9 runs Android 7.0 Nougat with the company’s respective customizations feature, which includes the Arbo virtual assistant.
- It also features a 5-inch IPS display with an HD (720×1280 pixels) resolution.
- The smartphone has a 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM.
- It also consists of 32GB onboard storage that can be expanded via microSD (up to 128GB).
- Panasonic has provided a 13-megapixel camera sensor on the back of the Eluga I9, paired with an LED flash module.
- A 5-megapixel camera sensor is available on the front with a diffused, selfie flash.
- Also, located are preloaded modes such as a watermark, panorama, burst mode, as well as a list of filters.
- The smartphone has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB on the connectivity front.
- It has a fingerprint sensor and comes with OTG support.
- The handset also packs a 2500mAh battery which it is understood can deliver up to at least eight hours of video playback on a, of course, single charge.
- It is available in Space Grey, Champagne Gold, and Blue color options.
Specifications of Panasonic Eluga 19:
- The Panasonic Eluga I9 is powered by a 2500mAh non-removable battery.
- It measures 142.50 x 70.50 x 7.80 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 143.00 grams.
- The Panasonic Eluga I9 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
- Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor
- The Panasonic Eluga I9 is powered by 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor.
- It comes with 3GB of RAM.
- The also is packed with a 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded say up to about up to 128GB via a microSD card.
- Regarding the cameras, the Panasonic Eluga I9 does pack a 13-megapixel primary camera on its rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Last month, Panasonic successfully launched the Eluga C as one of its “affordable bezel-less display-sporting smartphone “in Taiwan. That handset in fact includes a dual camera setup and is priced at TWD 6,000 (approximately Rs. 12,900).
It is hoped that Panasonic Eluga 19 will make the required impact on the mobile market on account of its distinct features and specifications. The mobile users can expect much from its usage.