Xiaomi Mi mix 2S was launched in China on Tuesday. As expected, Xiaomi has avoided the iPhone X-like notch in the display, retaining the bottom panel position of the front camera, but has gone with the
vertical dual rear camera design
The biggest and trend Smartphone right now effort to eliminate bezel. That Xiaomi you are holding a screen in your hand and nothing else distract display on the screen. Xiaomi also playing game and industry when it launched the MIMIX last year. The first phone to come out with nary a bezel at all. The MI MIXS screen meat it was still a gain device.It was available for purchase in the company’s home market. The masses with the X21 and X20 plus UD smartphones.
The company is also touting the use of AI features in the Mi MIX 2S camera app, giving users such capabilities as ‘dynamic Bokeh’ and scene recognition. The Smartphone also supports Google ARCore. The Mi MIX 2S also comes with its own voice assistant. Finally, another highlight feature is a real-time translation of text including instant currency conversion.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S feathers and Specifications:
- The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S runs MIUI 9 and dual-SIM (Nano) bears a 5.99-inch full-HD+ (1080×2160 pixels) in an 18:9 aspect ratio and with a pixel density of 403ppi.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC in addition to the Adreno 630 GPU, and either 6GB or 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM. It measures 150.86×74.9×8.1mm and weighs 189 grams.
- The Smartphone vertical dual rear camera setup in a design that looks very similar to the iPhone X, with the flash in between the two lenses.
- The Mi Mix 2 sports a 12-megapixel primary camera Mi Mix 2 sports a 12-megapixel primary camera. 5 MP front cameras. The nominal camera set-up reiterates the fact that the Mi Mix 2 is first a display-
- oriented phone and then anything else.
- It has two 12-megapixel sensors with 1.4-micron pixels, with one featuring a Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, wide-angle lens and four-axis OIS, while the other features a f/2.4 aperture and a telephoto lens with optical zoom.
- The AI-based scene recognition is said to recognize up to 206 scenes. Other AI features include dynamic Bokeh, smart artifact, business card recognition, face recognition, and more.
- The company is touting the presence of dual-core PDAF on the rear camera.
- Xiaomi is also boasting of receiving a 101 score on DxOMark Mobile rankings for photos, the same as the iPhone X.
- The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is a bold step forward, marking the beginning of the 18:9 aspect ratio bezels-less screen Smartphones.
- In good light conditions, the phone takes detailed shots with balanced colors and a nominal noise level.
- The battery performance, the Mi Mix is a mixed bag, based on usage.The Mix 2 is performance is snappy, and the 3,400mAh battery makes it last all day without much issue.
- As for Qi wireless charging, Xiaomi says the smartphone supports 7.5W charging, which fully recharges the battery in 2 hours 40 minutes.
- It is best described as an interpretation of iOS, made to fit the Android platform. MIUI 9 is fast and does have some useful features.
- Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (dual band, 2.4GHz and 5GHz), NFC, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and USB Type-C.
- The world, Xiaomi says. Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, digital compass, gyroscope, and an ultrasonic proximity sensor.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S price:
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S price then first prices is starts at CNY 6GB RAM Rs. 34,200.And another 8GB Rs. 41,400. . It will be available in Black and White color variants. The top-end model will be bundled with a
wireless charger. The wireless charger has been priced at CNY 99 (roughly Rs. 1,000). Pre-bookings open today, March 27, while the Smartphone will go on sale from April 3.