‘Xiaomi Mi 4 64GB’ gets another price cut in India
Chinese device maker ‘Xiaomi’ has announced a price cut for 64GB alternative of its Mi 4 smartphone. The company which had announced a Rs 2,000 price cut in April has now decided to decrease it further by another Rs 2,000. The Mi 4 64GB is now available at Rs 20,000. The phone was initially launched in February at Rs 24,000. The 16GB alternative is available at Rs 18,000.
Successor to ‘Xiaomi Mi 3’, the phone features a stainless steel metal frame and a 5-inch full HD display made by Sharp or JDI. It also has changeable plastic back covers.
‘Xiaomi Mi 4’ is powered by a 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor & 3GB RAM. The phone runs MIUI 6, a new version of the company’s OS, based on Android 4.4 KitKat.
The phone consist of 13MP rear and 8MP front Sony stacked CMOS camera and a 3080mAh battery. According to ‘Xiaomi’, the battery lasts one and a ½ day with regular usage and will offer quick charging, reaching 60 perecnt charge in an hour’s time. In terms of connectivity, the phone supports 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The phone does not support 4G data and NFC.
The 64GB model is available online via Flipkart.
Photo credit : http://tech.firstpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/xiaomiredmi2a.jpg
- Xiaomi sells 800,000 ‘Redmi Note 2’ smartphones within 12 hours
- Launching of Xiaomi Redmi 5A With ‘8-Day Battery Life’, Snapdragon 425
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A VS Redmi 4A
- Rumoured Xiaomi Mi 4c with USB Type-C likely to launched on Sep 22
- Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 hit India tomorrow
- Xiaomi ‘New Smartphone Series to be Launched Today
- Xiaomi launches 2 new headphones in India
- Xiaomi to start Mi 4c with 3GB RAM on October 3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to be Released end of October
- Xiaomi might launch Redmi 2A in India on ‘July 7’
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G are introducing in India on Dec 30
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S with 5.99-Inch Bezel-Less Display, Dual Rear Cameras Launched
- Xiaomi launches MIUI 7 on Aug 13, may also reveal the Mi 5
- Xiaomi’s list of smartphones getting MIUI 9 update
- Xiaomi set to launch another in India, not the Redmi Note 5
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 expected to launch with Snapdragon 660, dual cameras
- Xiaomi begins new telecom carrier service called ‘Mi Mobile’ in China
- Sony Xperia C3 selfie phone launched in India at Rs 23990
- Xiaomi looking to set up built-up plant in Chennai
- Xiaomi shipped over 10 million smartphones globally in September alone
- Mi 7 Launch Unlikely at MWC 2018, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S Expected Instead: Reports
- Xiaomi planning to start laptops to take on Apple, Lenovo
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Offline Pre-Bookings Begin, Deliveries to Start From March 8
- InFocus launches smartphones, tablets, LED TVs in India
- NASA Wi-Fi chip to expand smartphone’s battery life
- Panasonic launches smartphones in regional languages
- The Jolla tablet lastly available for pre-order