DxOMark has given the iPhone X a staggering 101 in the photos section along with a score of 89 in the video section. It is interesting to note here is that Apple iPhone X does still lag behind the Google Pixel 2 in the overall given DxOMark score.
What aspects make Apple iPhone the best?
- Google Pixel 2 scored 99 as the respective photo score and 96 in the video score thus making it a total score of 98.
- iPhone X actually scored more than the Huawei Mate 10 Pro whereas Samsung Galaxy Note 8 did score a 100 during the testing.
- The camera in respective iPhone X does capture a ‘very good exposure’ along with a very good amount of highlights and shadow detailed preservation in the HDR images
- The sensor also does render the colors very accurately along with correct white based balance in ‘all the lighting condition.
- The sensor also does manage to preserve a good amount of detail and also decreases the level of noise in ‘most ‘ of the lighting conditions’ and the bokeh is natural in the images.
What does DxOmark say about Apple iPhone X:
- DxOMark did at many times point out that auto-focus on the respective camera was ‘a little slow’ on several occasions. There was also visibly red-eyed in the shots with a smartphone camera flash along with ghosting type of artifact.
- Moving onto the video things of the side, iPhone X camera saw ‘high-frequency oscillations’ in the movements such as walking along with the visibility of luminescence noise and loss of sharpness while tracking of any object in low light conditions.
- The device also scored 89 in comparison to 91 scored by Huawei Mate 10 Pro and 96 that Google Pixel 2 scored.
- On the whole, iPhone X is tied up with Huawei Mate 10 Pro at the total score of 97 and the Google Pixel 2 does manage to stay on the top with a topnotch score of 98.
Specifications of Apple iPhone X:
- It comes in space Grey and Silver colors.
- Capacity and price: ₹89,000 MRP
- 256GB ₹102,000 MRP
- Height: 143.6 mm (5.65 inches)
- Width: 70.9 mm (2.79 inches)
- Depth: 7.7 mm (0.30 inches)
- Weight: 174 grams (6.14 ounce
- Super Retina HD display
- 5.8-inch (diagonal) all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- HDR display
- 2436×1125-pixel resolution of 458 ppi
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- True Tone display
- Wide colour display (P3)
- 3D Touch
- 625 cd/m² max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- 12-megapixel wide-angle and telephoto cameras
- Wide-angle: ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Telephoto: ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Optical zoom; digital zoom up to 10x
- Portrait mode
- Portrait Lighting (beta)
- Dual optical image stabilization
- 6 element lens