Xiaomi launches 2 new headphones in India
#India #Xiaomi #headphones
As part of its ongoing anniversary celebrations, Xiaomi has introduced 2 new headphones in India which contain a redesigned in-ear set and a new over the ear model.
Successor to its Rs 800 in-ear headphones, the all new Mi in ear headphones with a original ‘sandwich’ design have been launched at Rs 1000.
The new in ear headphones enhance of optimized front cavity for enhanced treble output. It comes in a gift packaging that includes cable winder & additional earbud in 3 sizes.
Xiaomi has also introduced for the 1st time over the ear headphones. The Mi headphones sport the premium look & come for a price of Rs 5,500.
The over the ear foldable Mi headphones comprise acoustic system supported by the large 50mm diaphragm which is claimed to be larger than regular headphones & capable of delivering extremely clear sound. It comes with a built in mic & includes 3D audio that produces sensible surround sound when its dual-damping system reduces ambient noise.
Xiaomi completed 1 year in India on July 22 & as part of celebrations, it introducing new offers & products till July 28.
Photo credit : http://productrating.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/112.jpg
- Xiaomi might launch Redmi 2A in India on ‘July 7’
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A VS Redmi 4A
- ‘Xiaomi Mi 4 64GB’ gets another price cut in India
- Xiaomi set to launch another in India, not the Redmi Note 5
- Xiaomi to start Mi 4c with 3GB RAM on October 3
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S with 5.99-Inch Bezel-Less Display, Dual Rear Cameras Launched
- Mi 7 Launch Unlikely at MWC 2018, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S Expected Instead: Reports
- Launching of Xiaomi Redmi 5A With ‘8-Day Battery Life’, Snapdragon 425
- Xiaomi sells 800,000 ‘Redmi Note 2’ smartphones within 12 hours
- Rumoured Xiaomi Mi 4c with USB Type-C likely to launched on Sep 22
- Xiaomi begins new telecom carrier service called ‘Mi Mobile’ in China
- Xiaomi ‘New Smartphone Series to be Launched Today
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Offline Pre-Bookings Begin, Deliveries to Start From March 8
- Xiaomi shipped over 10 million smartphones globally in September alone
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 expected to launch with Snapdragon 660, dual cameras
- Xiaomi launches MIUI 7 on Aug 13, may also reveal the Mi 5
- Xiaomi’s list of smartphones getting MIUI 9 update
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to be Released end of October
- Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 hit India tomorrow
- Xiaomi planning to start laptops to take on Apple, Lenovo
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G are introducing in India on Dec 30
- Xiaomi looking to set up built-up plant in Chennai
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 vis- a- vis OnePlus 5
- Lenovo releases ‘Sisley S90’ smartphone for selfie fans at Rs 20000
- HTC Desire 820G+ smartphone launched at Rs 20,000
- Zenfone varieties up for pre-order starting August 19
- Xiaomi Mi Edge smartphone with arched dual edge display found