The Xiaomi Redmi 5 has now also come up with a third variant with 4GB RAM in China. It has also been listed on the official Xiaomi store and will turn out to be the third variant in the Redmi 5 range that was also previously launched in 2GB RAM and 3GB RAM options.
The Redmi 5 4GB RAM variant price is CNY 1,099 (roughly Rs. 11,000), with a premium of CNY 200 (roughly Rs. 2,000). The smartphone is also yet to be launched in India.
Features and Specifications:
- Has an increased RAM and also inbuilt storage of 32GB.
- The new variant is available in Black, Rose Gold, Light Blue, and Gold color variants.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 specifications:
- The dual-SIM (nano) Redmi 5 sports a 5.7-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) display with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
- The phone runs MIUI 9 based on top of Android Nougat.
- It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC, coupled with 2/ 3/ 4GB RAM and 16/ 32GB of inbuilt storage.
- In the camera department, the Redmi 5 features a 12-megapixel rear camera with flash, PDAF, and a f/2.2 aperture lens.
- On the front, it is a 5-megapixel camera sensor with Beautify 3.0 features for enhanced portraits.
- A fingerprint sensor is placed below the camera module on the back.
- Connectivity options on the smartphone include Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and micro-USB. Sensors include accelerometer, ambient light
- sensor, proximity sensor, and gyroscope.
- The phone is backed by a 3300mAh battery under the hood.
- The Redmi 5 weighs about 180 grams.
- Just to recap, Xiaomi Redmi 5 sports a 5.7-inch HD+ screen with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels.
- Vivo X20 Plus Under Display Fingerprint Variant Launch Set for January 24
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Mi A1 Finally Starts Getting Android 8.0 Oreo as Xiaomi Pushes OTA Update
- What there is to know about Sony Xperia E5 Dual?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Offline Pre-Bookings Begin, Deliveries to Start From March 8
- Gionee S10 Lite Launched at Rs 15,999: Price, Features and Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt smartphone 3GB RAM version launched at Rs 12,999
- Honor 7X With 18:9 Display, Dual Cameras Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Launching in February Next Year
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1, Y1 Lite will go on sale today at 12 PM on Amazon India and Mi.com
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 India Price Cut
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Special Edition Red color variant launched in India at Rs 13,999
- Ziox Duopix F1 Smartphone with Dual-Selfie Cameras Launched at Rs 7,499
- Panasonic Eluga I9 with 13-Megapixel Camera, Seflie Flash Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- AI-enabled Honor V10 with 6GB RAM coming to India in January
- OnePlus 5 Gets OnePlus 5T’s Face Unlock Feature With Oxygen OS Open Beta 3
- LG V30+ With Dual Rear Cameras, Full Vision Display Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Sony Xperia XA2, Xperia XA2 Ultra, Xperia L2 Price, Availability Revealed
- iOS 11.2.5, watchOS 4.2.2, tvOS 11.2.5 Updates Now Available to Download: What’s New
- Smartron t.phone P with 5000mAh Battery Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Know More about the HTC U11 Life and HTC U11 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy On Nxt 16GB Variant Launching on January 3: Price, Specifications
- Nokia 1 Android Go Phone Supposed Launch in March
- Latest Mobile Phones Offers in 2018
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Phone Price, Features and Specifications
- Huawei P11 with triple rear cameras tipped to launch during MWC 2018
- Nokia 6 and Nokia 5 to Receive Android 8.0 Oreo Beta Builds Soon