Xiaomi’s Redmi 4A and Redmi 5A have differences but they are very few to be able to bring them into notice. Both the phones need to be upgraded. Both the phones also do consist of the same price point and are considered to be “ ultra-affordable” phones.
Similarities between Xiaomi Redmi 5A Vs Redmi 4A
The Redmi 4A has shared its DNA with the Mi 4i .The Redmi 4 costs about Rs 5,999 price tag. The Redmi 4A shared its DNA with the Mi 4i; it did not matter whether it was plastic or even metal. It was a good looking plastic phone, the Redmi 4A, and it certainly felt very nice too.
Just like the Mi 4i, the Redmi 4A had a slightly matte finish on its back that was rather smooth to the touch and the rear seamlessly wrapped around its front, the phone felt all the more comfortable in the hands. If you liked the Redmi 4A, chances are you’ll like the Redmi 5A as well, because both the phones are exact replicas.
Redmi 4A and Redmi 5
Similar to the Redmi 4A, the Redmi 5A is no doubt an all-plastic phone and also has a low price tag. The Redmi 5A happens to be like the Redmi 4A and does not have a fingerprint scanner. The right edge does house the volume rocker as well as the power button whereas the left edge does cover a hybrid card slot for one SIM . It has a one micro-SD or two SIM cards (micro + nano) and has no micro-SD. The speaker vent is situated on the lower end of the back and the phone does come with the physical capacitive keys on the front part.
Also, Read Xiaomi Redmi 5A
Features of Redmi 4A
- The Redmi 4A came with a 5-inch 720p (HD) IPS display.
- The quality of the panel is not so good.
- Colours do look rather rich and vibrant.
- It has a manual mode inside that does help slightly better results.
- Much has to be desired about brightness.
- The Redmi 4A came with an entry-level 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with Adreno 308 GPU.
- It came with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory which was expandable via a micro-SD hybrid card slot.
- The Redmi 4A with a Snapdragon 425 may actually not be on parRedmi 3S with a Snapdragon 430. The Redmi 4A was not meant to replace the Redmi 3S. It is a cheaper alternative.
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A continues to be the most powerful smartphone that one can also buy in the Indian market as well.
- Both the phones support 4G LTE, VoLTE, and USB OTG.
- They both the phones have a mono speaker setup onboard which is actually located at the back.
- As far as the camera front is concerned, the Redmi 4A came with a 13-megapixel camera on the rear with f/2.2 aperture.
- Redmi 4A has an autofocus along with an LED flash.
- On the front portion of it there is 5-megapixel snapper.
- One can take very nice photographs.