- Samsung has further slashed price of C9 Pro by Rs. 2,000
- The C9 Pro will be retailing for Rs. 29,900
- It’s the first smartphone from Samsung with 6GB RAM
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is indeed the company’s first smartphone 6GB RAM, which has indeed received yet another price cut in India. The handset will now, of course, be retailing it at price for Rs. 29,900 and can also be purchased via Samsung’s e-store as well as other e-commerce websites. Back in June, the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro received its initial price cut that has brought down the price to around Rs. 31,900 from the launch price of Rs. 36,900. With the current price revision, the C9 Pro has indeed received further Rs. 2,000 discount. The price cut was first tipped by the Mumbai-based offline retailer Mahesh Telecom on the Twitter.
Also Read: Samsung smartphone Galaxy Note8 at Rs 67,900
What are Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro specifications?
The dual-SIM (Nano+Nano) 4G-enabled Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro consists of :
- A 6-inch full HD (1080×1920) AMOLED display, which is also powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 SoC, with four cores clocked at 1.95GHz and the rest at 1.4GHz.
- The Galaxy C9 Pro packs a 16-megapixel camera on both the fronts as well as rear ends.
- The rear 16-megapixel camera comes with an aperture of f/1.9 and a dual-LED flash.
- The smartphone’s selfie camera also consists of similar aperture sans the flash module.
- Galaxy C9 Pro packs a 4000mAh battery comes with fast charging support.
- Apart from 4G LTE, the connectivity options on the Galaxy C9 Pro include Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), GPS, Glonass, Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- It measures 162.9×80.7×6.9mm and weighs 189 grams.
- It has an inbuilt storage of 64GB, which is expandable via a microSD card (up to 256GB).
- The smartphone has also a fingerprint scanner mounted on its respective physical home button.
- The Galaxy C9 Pro also has 4000mAh battery with fast charging support.
- Apart from 4G LTE, the connectivity options on the Galaxy C9 Pro include Bluetooth v4.2,
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), GPS, Glonass, Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 162.9×80.7×6.9mm and weighs 189 grams.
- In India, Samsung has launched the Galaxy C9 Pro back in January at Rs. 36,900. It was indeed launched in China back in October last year.
Positive aspects of Galaxy C9 Pro :
- Lots of RAM and storage
- Excellent cameras
- Good battery life
- Big, vibrant screen
Negative aspects of Galaxy C9 Pro:
- Does not run on Android 7 yet
- No availability of 4K video recording
- Outperformed by its competitors at its price.
Samsung always has innovative ideas and its Galaxy C9 Pro will feature well in the mobile market. The smartphone features are attractive and users will not feel that they have purchased the wrong mobile unit. It will sell well and also be very useful for the consumers.