Moto X Style to première in India very soon
Motorola India has tweeted that its flagship smartphone, Moto X Style is launching soon in India. Moto X Play has launched in India on September 14. Motorola India’s tweet seems to emphasise on Moto X Style’s fast charging capability. Moto X Style to première in India very soon.
Moto X Style features the 5.7-inch WQHD LCD and has powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor with 3GB RAM. The smartphone has announced in 16/32/64GB storage options. It’s unclear which variants Motorola would like to bring here.
Similarly, Moto X Play, Moto X Style comes by the 21MP Sony image sensor with phase detection autofocus & dual-LED flash. There is the front-facing 5MP camera.
The Moto X Style runs on the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with the Moto actions & has a non-removable 3000mAh battery. The handset comes with the Bluetooth 4.1, GPS & NFC. Moto X Style retails as Moto X Pure at a starting price of $399.99 in the US.
- Moto X 2017 Mobile Specification Leaked Once Again.
- Is Motorola bringing Moto Maker to India today?
- About Motorola Moto G, 5 reasons to buy MOTO G and it’s Specifications
- Zen Sonic 1 smartphone listed online at Rs 6,000
- Know more about Motorola Moto X 24th 2017
- Nokia 2 Launch in India With 2-Day Battery Life
- OnePlus One no more exclusive to Amazon, coming to Flipkart
- Motorola Moto G5S Plus review: Arrival of Dual rear cameras
- Asus ZenFone Go started in India at Rs 8,000
- Lenovo A2010 launched at Rs 5,000
- YU Yureka Plus smartphone available at Rs. 9,000
- Sony Introduces Three Xperia Z5 Series
- Panasonic Eluga A4 with 5,000mAh battery launch in India at Rs 12,490
- Flipkart Billion Capture plus Smartphone -Dual Cameras – Launch-November 15
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 4GB RAM Variant Launched: Price, Specifications
- Sharp Aquos S3 mini with display launched: Features,Specifications, price
- Google Pixel 2l 2 XL launching in India on October 27
- Review of Sony Xperia Z3+
- Moto X Pure Edition might be available starting 3 September
- Motorola Moto E Features and Specifications
- OPPO announces Mirror 5 smartphone at Rs 16,000
- Motorola Moto E no longer restricted to Flipkart
- Motorola Moto E gets price cut in India
- HTC Desire 820G+ smartphone launched at Rs 20,000
- LG G4 Stylus officially launched at Rs 25,000 in India
- Lava Unveils ‘Design in India’ Initiative, to Launch First Phone in October 2018
- Xiaomi sells 800,000 ‘Redmi Note 2’ smartphones within 12 hours