Smartron has indeed successfully launched the t.phone P in India as its newest model under the t.phone range. The new smartphone does come with a price tag of Rs. 7,999 and will also be exclusively available via Flipkart. The first flash sale has already begun. Smartron is also offering 1TB free cloud storage via its t.cloud service.
Its Features and Specifications:
- The dual-SIM (Nano) Smartron t.phone P runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat and comes along with a full metal body.
- The smartphone also features a 5.2-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display and is equally powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC with four
- processing cores at 1.4GHz and the other four cores at 1.1GHz, coupled with 3GB of RAM.
- It has a 13-megapixel camera sensor on the rear with f/2.2 aperture and an LED flash.
- A 5-megapixel, fixed-focus, f/2.2 aperture-equipped secondary camera sensor which is available on the front along with a low-light flash.
- There are preloaded features such as Beautify, HDR, and Panorama, Time Lapse, and Burst mode alongside a selfie-centric Wide Selfie to accompany the available camera hardware.
- Smartron has indeed provided a 32GB onboard storage on the t.phone P that is quite expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB) that comes in a hybrid dual-SIM configuration.
- In terms of connectivity, the smartphone has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB with OTG support.
- Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and gyroscope as well as proximity sensor.
- A fingerprint sensor is also available on the back of the smartphone that not only secures the experience but also lets users take pictures or answer calls with just about one tap.
- Besides, the handset packs a 5000mAh battery that is touted to deliver more than two days of power on a single charge.
- The battery does also support a fast-changing technology that enables a full-day charge in 90 minutes of time.
- Likewise, the massive battery pack is capable of charging other devices such as smartphones, smart bands, and Bluetooth speakers via OTG support.
- The t.phone P is inspired by the multi-faceted, on the move, globally aware Indian consumer.
- With a massive 5000mAh battery and an all-metal body, one has been able to merge power and beauty into the t.phone P. Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processing.
- With the arrival of the t.phone P, Smartron now has three models its smartphone portfolio that also includes the srt.phone and the original t.phone.
Set up in India in March 2016, the Hyderabad-based company has recently expanded its presence and also entered the Middle-East market. It had received much funding from senior cricketer Sachin Tendulkar.
Smartron will make a significant impact on the mobile users market and will become popular for its features and specifications. Users are always keen to try out new innovations and naturally, this will also add to their list of new purchases.