A new upcoming mobile is in the offing which will soon be released next month, to be exact on October 31st. Mobile users are indeed for a great surprise. It is expected price is around Rs.9999 and is being updated on September 1st, 2017.
This will be a very popular smartphone that has unique features which makes it stand out among most mobile phones.
What are the unique features Xiaomi Redmi Note 5?
- Android 7.0 Nougat with MIUI 8
- Quick Charge 3.0
- 4GB RAM based
- The smartphone has a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS based LCD display
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 actually runs on android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Another variant of this unique mobile is Redmi Note 5A
- It consists of a 16MP rear camera along with an LED flash as well as an 8MP front-facing camera.
- Color options are Black, Silver, Gray, and White and they are priced the same.
- Metallic unibody with a symmetrical based design.
- High-level battery life.
- Has ample processing power.
- High chances to receive Android O operating system too.
More interesting features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5…..
- Bright display.
- Improved overall performance.
- The screen is covered with Gorilla Glass 4 to protect it from drops and scratches.
- Has a front facing camera with 5 megapixels resolution to around 8-megapixel primary camera which also has a phased detection autofocus, as well as dual tone dual, LED flash.
- Better image quality.
- The videos are recorded at a 4K resolution
- The phone is also powered by a 2 GHz Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor.
- Capable of shooting 13 MP selfies.
- The display is 5.5”.
No doubt, Redmi Note 5 has much to offer in terms of features which will tempt you to purchase it. Xiaomi has made use of MediaTek’s Helio X25 deca-core processor for the mobile phone. This new processor consists of two more cores than the actual processor in the Redmi Note 4, but yet remains behind in terms of its power efficiency and performance levels.
What does the battery of Redmi Note 5 consists of?
- Has a 4,000 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery.
- Smaller than one found in its previous version.
- The battery consumption is taken care of by the Android Nougat’s battery optimization.
- Cooler, fasting and efficient charging.
What about its connectivity?
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is well connected via the dual-SIM dual-standby 4G LTE along with its VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth v4.2, and USB Type-C port.
The response has been good for Redmi products. Many have called them high class and good to play high-end level games with ease and comfort on the mobile phone as it comes along with a 3GB variant or perhaps 4 GB RAM. They are being well received in the mobile market and Redmi Note 5 will also be well acclaimed by the users.
Features of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Camera:
- Rear Camera Megapixel 16
- Front Camera Megapixel 13
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- LED Flash
- Face Detection
- Touch Focus.
Indeed Redmi Note 5 will prove to be a bang innovation in the mobile market!