LG Max launches Low end smartphone in India
#LGMax #Smartphone #India #LG
Not all the people looking for new smartphones might want to buy high-end, high-spec devices. Whether it is for the younger children or as the second smartphone, sometimes what you are looking for are polite, wallet-friendly devices. India is considered to be one of the up-and-coming markets, not just for the smartphones but for other products as well, and LG is looking at targeting consumers in South Asian country as they announced that their low-end & low-budget LG Max may be coming there soon.
A few days ago, LG announced LG Bello II, which might launch in markets like Mexico, Russia, & other Commonwealth countries later this month. But it looks like this is same device that is now being called LG Max & may be sold first in India. Aside from the name, they have same specs: a 5-inch 854×480 display, running on the 1.3GHz quad-core processor, having 1GB RAM & an 8GB internal storage with microSD support.
When it comes to camera, it has a decent 8 megapixel rear camera and a 5 megapixel front-facing one. It also has Gesture Shot & Selfie Flash features for those who love to take selfies of course. It has the 2,540mAH removable battery, comes with the Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box, & has single & dual SIM variants. Although, connectivity is only 3G because LG assumed that India’s LTE connectivity is not that common yet.
- LG G4 Stylus officially launched at Rs 25,000 in India
- Panasonic Eluga I7 Launched in India
- LG G4 and G4 Stylus Prices slashed in India
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 with 13-Megapixel Selfie Camera Launched in India.
- Mobile internet users to reach 236 million in India
- Gionee’s dual-SIM F103 smartphone launched
- Micromax launches Canvas Spark 2 at Rs 4,000
- HTC Desire 820G+ smartphone launched at Rs 20,000
- Google Pixel 2l 2 XL launching in India on October 27
- OnePlus 2 available without invites today through Amazon India
- Intex Aqua 4G+ launched at Rs. 9500 in India
- OnePlus 5T Launch on November 16, First Flash Sale in India on November 21
- Lenovo A2010 launched at Rs 5,000
- Asus ZenFone Go started in India at Rs 8,000
- Zen Sonic 1 smartphone listed online at Rs 6,000
- Xiaomi sells 800,000 ‘Redmi Note 2’ smartphones within 12 hours
- Moto X Style to première in India very soon
- Panasonic launches Eluga Icon, priced at Rs 11,000
- Intex launches ‘Aqua Cloud Pace’ at Rs 7,000
- Silent Circle’s Blackphone 2 is now ready for pre-order
- YU Yureka Plus smartphone available at Rs. 9,000
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite on Sale for the First Time in India
- Panasonic Eluga A4 with 5,000mAh battery launch in India at Rs 12,490
- OPPO announces Mirror 5 smartphone at Rs 16,000
- Micromax Bharat Go Android Oreo Launched in India
- OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone alternative would be available via Snapdeal
- HTC Butterfly 3 & One M9+ Aurora Edition with 21MP camera revealed