- Xiaomi to announce the MIUI 9 Global Stable update
- Redmi phone expected
- Selfie focus
Xiaomi India will be soon launching a series of brand new smartphones in the country today, and will also be announcing the release of MIUI 9 Global Stable update. One is yet to know which smartphone the Chinese company will also be expected to re-brand a smartphone for the Indian market.
To start with, the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 smartphone was indeed expected to be launched in India and this would be ‘a brand new series’ for the country, as no Mi Note smartphone has made it here so far – Xiaomi later on indeed refuted that speculation. The launch on Thursday’s will be that of a new Redmi series based smartphone. For the latest news, one has to be tuned to Gadgets 360.
What there is to know about MIUI 9?
The latest version of Xiaomi’s custom Android ROM was initially brought into focus in last July, and ever since has been made available in various betas. Xiaomi has, no doubt, acknowledged the release of MIUI 9 Global Stable update and that it was meant for devices situated outside China and this would be announced on Thursday during the launch event.
What there is to know about the MIUI 9?
- It does offer faster app load times and, therefore, consists of the LightningFast teaser as well as the new design
- elements, shortcuts on the lock screen, split screen feature, smart functionality and much more.
- The newer aspect of the MIUI 9 is that the Smart Assistant incorporates a feature that would allow anything on the
- phone and also swipe to the right side of the screen that will bring up the search along with app suggestions, news
- and other customization widgets that are quite to Apple’s Spotlight feature for iOS.
- Other new features are that a Smart app launcher indicates an app launch that is based on the content on one’s
- The latest OS will also bring in three new themes, i.e. No Boundary, Colour Fantasy, and, Cool Black as well as a new
- default theme.
- The additional new feature does include a new design on the lock screen which is a newer shortcut to be to activate
- the torch by swiping on the lock screen.
- The split-screen feature that was launched with Android 7.0 Nougat can now be found on MIUI 9 as well.
Initially, the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 smartphone was to be launched in India as a ‘brand new series’. Till now no Mi Note smartphone has made it here this far, yet Xiaomi, later on, denied the speculation. Xiaomi has made it big several times and this new venture will also hit the market today.
Xiaomi always has big plans and caters to the needs of the user in several ways by launching this new venture. Its unique features make it usable and purchasable.