Spice announces Spice Fire One Mi – FX 1, its first Firefox OS Mobile In India for Rs 2299
After a Long Time, Spice Mobiles finally announced the first Firefox OS Smart mobile in India. Spice Fire One Mi – FX 1.
Spice Fire One Mi FX 1.
Spice mobiles have announced the new mobile, Spice Fire One Mi – FX 1, which is the first Firefox OS smart mobile in India. The mobile has 3.5 inches HVGA capacitive touch display and with resolution of 480 x 320 pixels. Processors powered by a low-end 1 GHz and have dual SIM and support only 2G networks.
The Spice Fire One Mi – FX 1 has 2 MP rear camera and also have 1.3 MP front camera. The mobile run on Firefox OS developed by Mozilla and it is based on HTML 5 Technology. The price of the mobile in India was Rs. 2299 and the company was targeted people who are looking for a smart phone at low cost which can be affordable price.
The mobile doesn’t support 3G network and it was supported WI-Fi, Edge and Bluetooth.
Spice Fire One Mi – FX 1 Features
- 3.5 inch very small display
- 480 x 320 pixels resolution
- 1.0 GHz processor
- 2 MP rear camera
- 1.3 MP front facing camera
- A Firefox OS developed by Mozilla.
The above are the details and features of Spice Fire One Mi FX 1.
Spice Fire One Mi – FX 1 Price in India – Rs 2299 Only.
- Intex Cloud FX, Firefox OS Smartphone in India for low price Rs 1990
- Sony Xperia C3 selfie phone launched in India at Rs 23990
- HTC Desire 820Q Specifications and Price
- Top 5 Android smart phones under Rs. 19,999
- iBall Slide Octa A41 tablet launched at Rs 14999 in India
- LG L60 Dual smartphone selling online for Rs 7990
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Available in India at Rs 9666
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 vis- a- vis OnePlus 5
- XiAOMI REDMI Note 5 Will Arrive With A Splash!
- iBall Andi4 Arc and Andi 4P IPS Gem are two budget Smartphones phones for Indian’s
- OPPO launches the ‘Mirror 3’ Smartphone in India
- Microsoft has launched Nokia Lumia 530 in India for Rs 7349
- Nokia Lumia 830 was available in online store for Rs 28,799 at Nokia Store.
- Oppo launches its Dual SIM smartphone Neo 3 at Rs 10,990
- ‘Lenovo K3 Note’ on sale today for Rs. 10,000
- LG Launched L Bello mobile in India for Rs 18,500
- Xiaomi Mi Edge smartphone with arched dual edge display found
- Panasonic P101 Budget Smartphone with 18:9 Display Launched in India
- OPPO announces Mirror 5 smartphone at Rs 16,000
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8 At price Rs 32,500
- Sony Xperia XZ1 Successor Spotted on US FCC, Expected to Launch at MWC 2018
- Huawei Enjoy 7 KFC Edition – A Unique Smartphone
- LG launches Max at Rs 11,000
- Vivo V9 with 24-Megapixel Front Camera, 19:9 Display Launched in India
- Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 hit India tomorrow
- Microsoft Lumia 640XL 4G smartphone started for Rs 17,400
- Motorola Moto G5S Plus review: Arrival of Dual rear cameras