Huawei is set to launch its latest in flagship Smartphone technology at the event slated for March 27. From past rumors and reports, we can expect 3 phones – Huawei P20, P20 Pro, and associated P20 lite to make an appearance at this event. New renders have emerged online that show the 3 phones from the front further as the back.Separately, the Huawei P20 lite has been spotted on Chinese certification site TENAA, with most specifications outed in two listings.
Features and Specifications:
- A siapaly dimension length of 5.84 inches and from a length and with of 1080×2280 pixels.
- The Huawei P20 Lite has been spotted on TENAA in China in two instances. With model numbers ANE-TL00 and ANE-AL00.
- The Huwaei P20 is 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear camera combo with Leica lenses.
- TENAA, the P20 Lite is expected to get a 2.4GHz processor.
- The Huawei P20 is available in one variant 4GB RAM and 64 GB inbuilt storage (expandable up to 256GB).run Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box.
- The Dimensions of the phone are expected to be 148.6×71.2×7.4mm and weight is said to be 145 grams.
- The rear, the device should rock a 16MP + 2MP combo, and on the front, you can expect a generous 24MP snapper for selfies.
- Connectivity options for the phone include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Sensors on the listed phone include gravity sensor, fingerprint sensor, light-weight sensor, and distance sensor.
- Additionally, the handset is said to be available in Blue, platinum gold, time of day Black, and Cherry color variants.
Huawei P20 will cost Rs 54,700, while the P20 Pro will cost Rs 72,400.Huawei P20 is indeed an innovative venture and has features and specifications that make it stand out in many ways. It has to sell well and has been aimed at being successful in the users’ market. It is worth looking into as one will find it very usable and practical
The Huawei P20 Lite will be one of the three smartphones that the company will launch in a space of one month. While the company’s own facial recognition technology seems interesting, the Smartphone’s design will be a huge talking month. However, if Huawei does come up with Face Unlock for the P20 Lite, the notch would seem justified.