Apple plans to begin iPhone 6 production from next week.
Apple’s new mobile iPhone looks to begin production from the next week in Taiwan’s Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd manufacturing the majority of the new mobiles.
The Apple iPhone 6 is expected to come in two sizes, one with a 4.7-Inch display and another one at 5.5 Inch display.
According to Taiwan’s Economic Daily News, a production of 4.7 inch model mobile will begin from the third week of July and for the 5.5 inch version it will begin the second week of August.
According to another source Hon Hai will be planning to hire 100,000 workers to handle the demand.
The UK release date for the new Apple’s iPhone is not yet confirmed, but it is expected in September, we don’t know that Apple will launch both screen sizes at the same time or they will release different.
The rumors about iPhone was trending in the web and expecting some improvements like a better camera, wireless charging, improved battery life, projector screen, crystal display and etc. Apple is also designing personal fitness tool for the new iPhone.
So be ready for Apple’s iPhone 6.
The above are the details about Apple plans to begin iPhone 6 production from next week.
- All about iPhone 6 Rumors
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus available for pre-order on Flipkart
- Top 10 Upcoming Mobile Models in 2014
- Apple iPhone 5C 8GB Features and Specifications
- iPhone 6s Mini expected to Launch in 2015
- Apple HomePod Smart Speaker in 2018
- Apple iOS 9.0.2 Flaws Make Facebook Eat Your iPhone Battery
- Apple Watches are going on sale in March
- iPhone X high priced, newer screen, no home button
- IPhone X Successor with 5.85-Inch OLED Display Will Be the Cheapest 2018
- Apple admits iPhone 8 swollen battery issue
- iPhone X Shipments Hit 29 Million Units in Q4 2017: Canalys
- iPhone 6S, 6S Plus pre-bookings start across India
- iOS 11 has arrived -update your iPhone or iPad
- iPhone X costs 39 Percent More in India than in the US
- Apple’s iPhone 7 looks set to be ridiculously thin
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Apple Watch Series 3, Apple TV 4K Pre orders Now Available
- Apple forthcoming plans in 2015
- iOS 7 Beta Reveals New Hidden and Radical Features
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus possess 2GB RAM
- Apple iPhone X best for clicking says DxOMark; trails Pixel 2
- Fixing 8 most annoying bugs with iOS 8
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus Pre-Bookings Start in India: Best OffersiPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus Pre-Bookings Start in India: Best Offers
- Features and Uses of Apple iOS 8
- iPhone 8 Price Reduces Significantly With Jio Offers
- Apple Unveils New Emoji Due to Arrive With iOS 11.1
- Google to be launched Nexus 6 with 5.9-inch display.