- iPhone X pre-orders take off in 55 countries on Friday
- One can have pre-order of Amazon as well as Flipkart.
- iPhone X price in India is around Rs. 89,000
iPhone X which is Apple’s first all-screen smartphone is in for pre-orders in almost 55 countries including India from now onwards. i.e.Friday, October 27.
The phone will go on sale next Friday, November 3, in the same regions i.e. Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Canada ,Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Croatia, , Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, India, Jersey Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Monaco, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Puerto Rico, Singapore ,Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE , Taiwan, the UK, the US, and US Virgin Islands.
What is there to know about iPhone X?
- Pre-orders of iPhone X in India can be had from Amazon or Flipkart.
- iPhone X pre-orders open at 12:31 pm IST, the same time that pre-orders open in Cupertino, California at 12:01 am local time on Frida Users can also visit Apple resellers along with other partner outlets in order to pre-book their iPhone X unit.
- The price of iPhone X in India is around Rs. 89,000 for the 64GB version while the 256GB version is about Rs.
- 1,02,000. The smartphone will be made available in Silver cum Space Grey colors.
- Apple -designed accessories, such as leather and silicone will be available starting at Rs. 3,500. An all-new iPhone X leather folio costs around Rs. 8,600 whereas Lightning Dock in the color-matching metallic finish is about Rs. 4,700.
- iPhone X will, no doubt, be the most expensive smartphone in the country with close rivals being the Pixel 2 XL,
- which costs about Rs. 73,000.
- Last month itself Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus had gone on sale.
- The price of the iPhone 8 price does start at Rs. 64,000 for the 64GB variant and is Rs. 77,000 for the 256GB model
- iPhone 8 Plus 64GB and 256GB storage models do cost about at Rs. 73,000 and Rs. 86,000, respectively.
What are iPhone X specifications and features?
- iPhone X is the company’s foremost all-screen smartphone.
- Sports a 5.8-inch Super Retina display.
- It packs Face ID, wireless charging, all glass as well as a surgical-grade stainless steel body.
- It also has a water and dust resistance. It consists of two 12-megapixel cameras with OIS.
- The rear part of the camera now packs dual optical image stabilization with a new color filter, deeper pixels, an image signal processor.
- It has also had a 7-megapixel front-facing FaceTime HD camera.
- Powered by the A11 Bionic processor which comes with the neural engine for supporting machine learning, augmented reality and 3D gaming. The iPhone X sports an all glass and stainless steel design with the all-screen display.