Domestic mobile brand Intex on Thursday launched a new Smartphone in India.The Smartphone will be sale exclusively via ‘leading retail chains of Pune’ – Kensha Mobiles, Mehta telecom, Manik Mobile Shoppe.
The Smartphone has been priced at Rs. 7,999 and might be available with an Rs. 2,200 cashback from Reliance Jio 44 cash back vouchers price Rs. 50 each. Its main highlights area unit the presence of a selfie flash module and 32GB of inherent storage at this price purpose.
- The dual SIM Intex Uday runs Android 7.0 Nougat, and sports a 5.2-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display.
- It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, coupled with 3GB of RAM. The Intex Uday has 32GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card (up to128GB).
- It sports a 13-megapixel rear autofocus camera, and a 5-megapixel front camera, both accompanied by LED flash modules.
- The Intex Uday measures 150×74.4x9mm.The company is also touting the inclusion of its Data Back feature, said to provide 500MB of free data to customers every month.
- It will be available in Black, Blue, and Champagne color variants.
- The launch of Intex Uday with leading retail chains in Pune, Nidhi Markanday, Director, Intex Technologies
- The focuses on further strengthening hold in key regional markets, Intex is delighted to have partnered with 4 leading mobile retailers in the city.
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE amongst other standard offerings. It sports a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel. It is powered by a 2800mAh battery.
- The weights 170 grams, sports a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel.
- We are sure the group’s vast retail network in Pune city, business acumen and huge presence will have a rub-off effect in adjoining micro markets and will
prove to be a game changer for Intex’s strength and efforts for consumer.