Motorola Moto X4 smartphone came into the market in September 2017 and has proved quite a success with the mobile users.
Moto X4 is of course an Android smartphone that has been developed by Motorola Mobility, a division of Lenovo. Unveiled on August 31, 2017, at IFA, it is a revival of the previously discontinued Moto X line and was released in Europe at the end of September 2017
Motorola Moto X Features:
- The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 424 pixels per inch
- Motorola Moto X4 price in India starts at Rs. 20,999.
- The Motorola Moto X4 is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor.
- It comes with 3GB of RAM.
- The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card.
- Regarding cameras, the Motorola Moto X4 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear as well as a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The Motorola Moto X4 runs Android 7.1.1.
- Powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery.
- It measures 148.35 x 73.40 x 7.99 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 163.00 grams.
- The Motorola Moto X4 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, Headphones, FM, 3G, and 4G.
- Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Motorola Moto X4 detailed specifications:
Form factor- touchscreen
Dimensions (mm)- 148.35 x 73.40 x 7.99
Weight (g)- 163.00
Battery capacity (mAh) 3000
Pixels per inch (PPI)- 424
Processor make- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
Rear Flash-Dual LED
Wif-fi – yes
GPS – yes
Headphones – Yes
Number of Sims – 1
Sim Type- Nano-Sim
- Dual Sim, VoLTE, 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Octa Core, 2.2 GHz Processor
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB inbuilt
- 3000 mAh Battery
- 5.2 inches, 1080 x 1920 px display
- 12 MP Dual Rear + 16 MP Front Camera
- Memory Card Supported
- Android, v7.1
- Plenty of battery
- Sharp camera in the front and back
- Android One for frequent updates
- Earlier Moto X models were closer to flagship quality
- Could stand to be a little cheaper
- Camera gimmicks were a wash
It is worth possessing Motorola Moto X4 as it has very attractive features and specifications which will make it very useful in one’s daily and professional life. One has to be making a careful selection when it comes to purchasing mobiles and one can be sure of the functionality of the Motorola Moto X4. Survey the mobile market no doubt, but do think of purchasing Motorola Moto X4 as one will not get disappointed.