Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 price:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB RAM, 32GB storage variant priced at Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4GB RAM, 64GB storage variant priced at Rs. 11,999
- Flipkart has listed additional offers to give further 5 percent discount
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, which has been selling like hotcakes by the Chinese company has got a price drop of Rs. 1,000 in India which shall be permanent. The present review price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India starts from Rs. 9,999 as of now.
This valuable news was given out by Xiaomi India Head Manu Kumar Jain on Sunday via his Twitter account. Due to the price cut, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with 3GB RAM, 32GB storage is valued at Rs. 9,999, while its variant with 4GG RAM, 64GB onboard storage is now available at Rs. 11,999. The price drop is, of course, applicable on both Mi.com and Flipkart. Also, it may be observed here that the latest price drop had made the Redmi Note 4 more of a competitive option against models such as Moto G5, Nokia 5, and Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016).
Apart from the reduced price, Flipkart has also listed some offers on the Redmi Note 4 in order to give it an edge over the competition. Customers can also exchange their existing models to be able to get an exchange worth Rs. 11,000. Also, a 5% percent discount is also available on the orders that have been purchased through Axis Bank Buzz credit cards. The online marketplace is, of course, additionally providing a no-cost EMI options to be able to sell the handset at a monthly installment of Rs. 2,000.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 specifications :
- The cheapest variant has not been available in the country for a very long time.
- The Redmi Note 4 features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with 2.5D Curved Glass.
- It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC coupled with up to 4GB of RAM.
- The smartphone has a microSD card (up to 128GB) slot to expand the built-in storage.
- The Android Nougat running Redmi Note 4 has a 13-megapixel camera sensor at the back and a 5-megapixel camera sensor at the front.
- It has 4G with VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi. Besides,
- The handset packs a 4100mAh battery and comes in Black, Dark Grey, and Gold color options.
Xiaomi has, no doubt, reduced its price of its Redmi Note 4 to make it accessible to more users and this would naturally encourage the later to go in for it. Users are always on the lookout for quality products at reasonable rates. It is worth looking into the market viability of the product as it would then reveal its popularity among the users. Finally, the aim of any business person is to appease the user in such a manner that he or she does decide to purchase the product for whatever reason it may be.