A week ago live photos of Lenovo’s Moto X 2017 was leaked. Currently, a fresh document has exposed the specs as well as a make of these devices.
The trickle, originating from tipster Roland Quandt that is mentioned, points the new mobile model range to become XT- 180 and named as “Sanders”. As specifications, a lot of them that leaked.
Moto X (2017) is announced to come back with 3GB/4GB RAM with 32GB/64GB storage. It’ll be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and Adreno 506 GPU.
These devices will come built with a double camera on the back with a 13MP sensor. The dual camera setup is confirmed.
A fingerprint sensor has been confirmed by earlier leaks for the front camera and flash as well. To have an all-steel curved body, the Moto-X (2017) is coming with a 5.5-inch display.
Meanwhile, another Motorola device with “Albus” that was codename was proposed by Quandt. In a twitter tweet, he mentioned about the processor and it will be Snapdragon 625 chipset. The RAM and storage can also be just like Moto X (2017). However, the optics element exhibited just one 12MP sensor. Maybe it’s another version of the Moto X (2017) or an entirely new mobile.
Lenovo has not yet confirmed the device and its specifications. So we need to wait for an official announcement by the Lenovo.
- Moto X Style to première in India very soon
- About Motorola Moto G, 5 reasons to buy MOTO G and it’s Specifications
- Motorola Moto E Features and Specifications
- Motorola Moto E no longer restricted to Flipkart
- Sony Xperia C3 selfie phone launched in India at Rs 23990
- Motorola Moto E gets price cut in India
- Moto X Pure Edition might be available starting 3 September
- Moto G : Gen 3 to have 2GB RAM, water-resistance
- Top 8 Smartphone released in February 2015
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8 At price Rs 32,500
- Google’s Motorola Nexus 6 releasing in India at Rs 44,000 and Rs 49,000
- Nokia Lumia 830 was available in online store for Rs 28,799 at Nokia Store.
- HTC Launches its One M8 Eye Smartphone.
- One Plus two might feature a metal build, clues OnePlus CEO
- ‘Lenovo K3 Note’ on sale today for Rs. 10,000
- Lenovo K3 Note sold out 50,000 units in 10 seconds on Flipkart
- OnePlus X might launch this month
- Is Motorola bringing Moto Maker to India today?
- Xiaomi Mi Edge smartphone with arched dual edge display found
- Micromax announces 3 new Canvas smartphones with 4G capability
- NOKIA LUMIA 730 DUAL SIM
- Microsoft has launched Nokia Lumia 530 in India for Rs 7349
- InFocus M2 launched with 4G LTE at Rs 5,500
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s Launched for Rs 5,999 at Flipkart from Sept 2
- Nokia Lumia 530 Smartphone available for pre-order in India.
- Rumoured Xiaomi Mi 4c with USB Type-C likely to launched on Sep 22
- OPPO launches the ‘Mirror 3’ Smartphone in India