Oppo India has just launched the selfie-camera oriented Oppo F7 at an event in Mumbai. It will be available for purchase from Flipkart starting on April 2 and offline channels in the form of flash sale. The first sale will commence from April 9, 2018. The company has also launched special edition variants, called the Oppo F7 Diamond Black.The iPhone X – of sporting a notch on the top of the display to house components like the front camera, earpiece, and proximity sensor in a bezel-less display design.
Buyers during the flash sale will get 5 p.c cash back on purchases through ICICI credit cards. Users will also get an additional 120GB 4G data from Jio and and up to Rs. 1,200 cashback in 12 months, with the exception of a one-time free screen replacement within one year from the company’s authorized service centers
Oppo F7 feature and specifications:
- The dual-SIM (Nano) Oppo F7 6.23-inch Full-Screen 2.0 display with a 19:9 aspect ratio, a 25-megapixel front camera with real-time HDR, AI Beauty 2.0 app, Android 8.1 Oreo.The App-in-App multi-tasking feature, all of which can be considered.
- The highlights of the Smartphone. The new Smartphone will compete against the likes of Vivo V9, Moto X4, and Honor 8 Pro in the Indian market.
- The Smartphone bears a full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) Full Screen 2.0 display with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- It is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core SoC coupled with either 4GB or 6GB of RAM depending on the variant.
- The Oppo F7 sports 16-megapixel rear camera real-time preview along with AI Beauty Technology 2.0, AR stickers. Both phones have the option to expand the storage using the microSD card slot.
- AI Beauty Technology 2.0 and real-time HDR modes in the camera. We also get cover shot and AR stickers.
- A f/1.8 aperture and AI scene recognition features, while it bears a 25-megapixel front camera (Sony IMX576 sensor) with a f/2.0 aperture and real-time HDR capabilities.AI neural network.
- The phone is backed by a 6GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 128GB via micro SD card slot. The phone also comes with 128GB storage variant as well.
- Oppo F7 is there will be a 16-megapixel shooter along with LED flash. There is an AI album.
- Oppo adds that the app can now detect a person’s age, gender, skin color, and skin type differences for up to four individual subjects in much greater detail.
- The smartphone is backed by a 3400mAh battery with AI battery management for a more optimized usage and it runs on ColorOS 5.0
- Connectivity options on the Oppo F7 include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB OTG, and GPS/ A-GPS.
- Android 8.1 Oreo. Moving on, the phone will feature Face Unlock feature as well as a fingerprint sensor.
- It measures 156×75.3×7.8mm and weighs 158 grams. An Indian theme has also been made available.
Oppo F7 price:
The Oppo F7 price in India has been set at Rs. 21,990, and it will be available to buy via online and offline stores from April 9 in Solar Red and Moonlight Silver color variants with 4GB RAM and 64GB of inbuilt
Oppo F7 Sunrise Red, which features 6GB of RAM and 128GB of inbuilt storage, and has been priced at Rs. 26,990. The special edition variants will only be available via select Oppo stores.Oppo is also holding a special 24-hour flash sale on April 2 with 10,000 units up for grabs at Flipkart and 777 Oppo stores across the country – only the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variants will be available.