The popular Chinese handset maker OPPO has indeed come up with a special version of its flagship smartphone, the Oppo F5 in India at Rs 24,990. The smartphone also comes with Artificial Intelligence (AI)-enabled selfie technology. It will appeal to the taste of those who like taking selfies and also capturing precious moments.
What are the features of OPPO F5?
- The Oppo F5 is now available in Red and Black.
- This is the first phone to come with 6GB RAM in this price segment.
- The device also is made up of technology that is designed to personalize the beautification of subjects while taking of a selfie.
- Has over 200 facial recognition spots and the Oppo F5’s 6GB variant can also distinguish users’ facial features from the skin tone and type, gender and age.
- The device has 6-inch FHD+ full-screen display with 18:9 aspect ratio that does offer an immersive viewing experience.
- OPPO has launched the F5, a selfie-focused smartphone with 6-inch full HD+ 18:9 full-screen display which has a 20-megapixel front-facing camera with A.I. beauty recognition technology in India beginning of this month.
- It has also launched the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version of the smartphone in Black and the Red Edition in partnership with Vogue on their 10th anniversary.
OPPO launched the F5, a selfie-focused smartphone with 6-inch full HD+ 18:9 full-screen display and 20-megapixel front-facing camera with A.I. beauty recognition technology in India earlier this month. Today, it has launched the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version of the smartphone in Black and also launched the Red Edition in partnership with Vogue on their 10th anniversary. Other specifications are similar to the original version.
OPPO F5 specifications:
- 6-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+ full-screen 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm processor with 800MHz ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU.
- 4GB RAM with 32GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD.
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with ColorOS 3.2.
- Dual SIM.
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture.
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.5mm; Weight: 152g.
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio.
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS.
- 3200mAh built-in battery.
- The OPPO F5 6GB RAM with 64GB Storage in Black is now available on Flipkart at Rs. 24,990 and ships from December 1st.
- The Red Edition appears to be available from December 9th through Flipkart and offline stores.
- OPPO and Vogue have designed attractive customized premium leather gift bags that come with the Red Edition.
OPPO F5 is indeed making its presence felt in the market and is a remarkable venture that will certainly impact the mobile market effectively. Mobile users are in for the treat!