iPhone are in the market and there are much to choose from. It is indeed worth trying them out and seeing how convenient ad feasible they are in their usage.
What are the highlights of iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Apple Watch Series 3, Apple TV 4K iPhones?
- iPhone 8 along with iPhone 8 Plus can be actually pre-ordered right now in the US
- The new devices will be start being available starting September 22
- Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K are also available for pre-orders
- The iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Apple Watch Series 3, as well as the Apple TV 4K are now available in the market for pre-orders in the US, as per the announcement by the Apple at its latest iPhone mega event held earlier this week. These new iPhones can be pre-booked via the Apple’s online store and mobile store app, plus can be made available to various US carriers such as Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, along with Sprint.
- Pre-orders are also available to be made via retailers such as Best Buy and of course Target in the country. All respective new Apple products will be shipped from September 22 in the US.
- One must quickly go through the plans that each carrier has to offer for the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus.
- The iPhone 8 costs $699 (Rs. 64,000 in India) in the case of 64GB model and $849 (Rs. 77,000 in India) for the 256GB storage model, while the iPhone 8 Plus is reasonably priced at $799 (Rs. 73,000) in the 64GB storage configuration and about $949 (Rs. 86,000) for 256GB storage model. One can be made to choose to pay the entire amount upfront while placing one’s pre-order for the preferred iPhone model choice. One can also go in for the iPhone upgrade programme, wherein the iPhone 8 will be at a cost of $34.50 (roughly Rs. 2,220) per month for about a period of 24 months. Furthermore, the iPhone 8 Plus will set you back by $40.75 (roughly Rs. 2,620) per month for the same period.
- 256GB costs $39.54 (roughly Rs. 2,540) per month, both for period of 24-months. The iPhone 8 64GB is also available for pre-orders at $29.12 (roughly Rs. 1,900) per month whereas the 256GB model is for $35.37 (roughly Rs. 2,270) per month, both for a time span of 24 months.
- One might take note of the fact T-Mobile, which is also one of the major carriers offering the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, although it is not offering any such offers to the buyers for the pre-orders. Sprint’s offer is a contract-based iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
- For about a period of 2 years, iPhone 8 64GB will be available for about $249 (roughly Rs. 16,000) and the 256GB model costs $399 roughly Rs. 26,000, whereas the iPhone 8 Plus 64GB will cost $349 about which is roughly about Rs. 22,400 and the 256GB storage variant is priced at $499 which is roughly Rs. 32,000. Offers are from Verizon that includes a Verizon Device Payment Program that is much similar to the AT&T’s installment based programme.
- The iPhone 8 Plus 64GB can be of course pre-ordered at $33.29 (roughly Rs. 2,140) per month and 256GB
The iPhones are indeed much to reckon with!